Reviews for Acquired Taste
Ghostgirl chapter 1 . 6/20/2017
-fangirls obsessively over this-
Chi Yagami chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
This was super cute. So much fluffiness it gave me cavities :D
Harmonic Bunny chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
America is acting like such a precious child like don't be embarasseddd it's all gooddd and America and England are such love sick dorks towards each other and this was really cute and I'm drowning in fluff this story is really cute. Ahhh. xD
Thanks for writing! c:
jennyVDL93 chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
I love this story, yaayy
They are too adorable sometimes
EchizenRyomaLover chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
Ugh this adorkable couple YES WE KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN. Thank you very much for this fic! XDDDDD
yuyane chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
wow, that is so cute! love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Totally see it.
Iggy: I'm the hero cause I'm the bloody UK!
America: You wanker, stop acting childish.
castielsweetness chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
That was the most adorable thing I've read in my life.
SharpPointyThings chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
*fangirling* XD
sweetiesugar chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW! That was possibly the cutest thing ive ever read! And i read a lot... like, obsessively... as in if i dont read for an hour each day i might get withdrawals...
omg.
I need help.
LeFreak3119 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
This story is love. I enjoyed America's reasoning!
backtonorwegia chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
So fluffy! And America is so awkward in his confession... Much love for awkward America. I love it even more for the fact that England was drinking coffee. They must really miss each other, what with living in different countries (heck, separate continents!) and being unable to see each other very often. This is a cute way of coping with it.
Savy15012 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
awww super cute What a cute little read!
Iggy's Duckie chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Cofee...Tea... ;9
SilentFears3 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
This was so cute and fluffy. I find it so sweet that they would start drinking the drink that the other loves. It just goes to show how much one can change depending on their love interest.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »