Reviews for Until You Love Me
connie chapter 9 . 10/5/2014
PLEASEEEEE WRITE MOREEEEEEE!
kgpatty chapter 9 . 7/28/2014
Such a cute story! Keep going!
hapawatjay123 chapter 9 . 4/2/2013
Intresting till now...Your writing skills are really good
sarah23ilu chapter 9 . 6/29/2012
please write soon!
LillianMarie2 chapter 9 . 3/13/2012
how come you didn't finish this? you were going somewhere good with it, oh well should you decide to pick it back up i'll b waiting
JasperandKendallrmine4ever chapter 9 . 12/22/2011
I REALLY LOVE THIS STORY! PLEASE CONTINUE IT!1
Lexi Mikaelson chapter 9 . 8/22/2011
eeps this is brilliant! XD
awakeinthestorm chapter 9 . 8/21/2011
This is brilliant!

I love the Ron almost raping Hermione and Harry and Ginny yelling at Ron!

I hope you write more soon!
Rosalie Carlisle Cullen chapter 9 . 8/15/2011
i honestly hate ron now!BUT CEDRIC AND HERMIONIE LOOK CUTE TOGETHER:D

-rosalie
SweetAsHuney chapter 9 . 7/13/2011
I really hope you continue this story, it's great!
yoyoyo chapter 9 . 7/4/2011
THAT WAS BLOODY AWESOME! THEY JUST SOUND SO IN LOVE AND WELL... poor ron... BUT STILL! WHAT THEY HAVE IS JUST SO...SO... I CAN'T EVEN FIND THE RIGHT WORDS TO DESCRIBE THE KIND OF WONDERFUL RELATIONSHIP THEY HAVE! THEY'RE MEANT TO BE!

i wish i could find a prince charming like that someday who would love me for me lolz .

I just also wanna say i hope you'll continue this story cuz it's just amazing! you're a spectacular writer and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! so ya... hope you can update soon! byez! XP
NeverthelessAFan chapter 4 . 3/11/2011
FINALLY! I could have never asked for a more perfect ending to this chapter than this.

NeverthelessAFan chapter 3 . 3/11/2011
Don't just stand there, Hermione! Kill Ronald Bilius Weasley NOW! Don't tell my friend though, she has a crush on him

NeverthelessAFan chapter 2 . 3/11/2011
Someone's got a little crush!

NeverthelessAFan chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
CROOKSHANKS! I just love that matchmaker cat! DIE SCABBERS! Wooh! GO CROOSHANKS! Sorry, I just love that little kitty. Thanks for telling the kind! I'm not really that good at naming cats and where their origin is.