Reviews for The Amazing Race
TheWebbz chapter 5 . 6/12/2011
Sweet, I wonder if you'll ever get back to this, It's been a year, but I would be happy if you dug this up again and updated!
HavokMayhem chapter 5 . 3/8/2011
Can't wait for the next installment. Please update soon
redsandman99 chapter 5 . 7/27/2010
Great chapter :)
takers dark lover chapter 4 . 2/9/2010
OK I just read all four chapters I reread 1 to refreash myself I can hardly wait for the chapter. I think this is going to be really good.
redsandman99 chapter 4 . 2/3/2010
Aw, Vickie isn't gone yet :( Oh well, maybe this means someone might shove her off a cliff and shut her up for good :)
Nooks chapter 3 . 12/18/2009
Correction: "the aunt and niece pairing were back on their way"

Love the vince and linda pairing...is this gonna be like the rabbit and turtle story? where the turtle went nice and slwo and won the race?
redsandman99 chapter 3 . 12/18/2009
I'm still hoping Vickie and Chavo are the first ones gone. The less of them I have to read about, the better.
Nooks chapter 2 . 12/10/2009
Mommy! LOL! go adam and jay! watch, in the final two it will be adam and jay, vs. Matt and Jeff! LOL.

It weird to actaully read the amazing race then watching it...but, eh, that life for you!
redsandman99 chapter 2 . 12/10/2009
If I were Brian, I would seriously kill Paul for the zip line thing. That would freak me the hell out.
aceman88 chapter 2 . 12/10/2009
No offense, but could you remake this with their wrestling names? Because some of us don't even know what they are or don't even care to look them up.
irishblue69 chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Eirk, I think that you have a good thing going here. Keep up the good work. I look forward to seeing who gets eliminated first.
Nooks chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
LOL! I love it! this is funny and awesome...and vince and Linda...LOL! oh, my side hurts with laughter! go matt and jeff!
redsandman99 chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
I so hope Vickie and Chavo get eliminated first. I cannot stand Vickie at all.