Reviews for As Sung By
Guest chapter 15 . 9/19/2015
That was too sad for my taste, sorry but its true you could have least made Puck apologize to Kurt or make them tell each other why they did what they did but no you had to kill a sweet love that was growing between them, I hope your happy .
Mickey chapter 15 . 7/19/2014
Sad but I loved it
Caerulea Tigris chapter 15 . 7/6/2014
I don't think I hate you, I just hate you.
Drarry4eva chapter 15 . 1/31/2014
This was good, but I am sorry to say, to me a story that doesn't end in my otp, which is PucKurt, isn't a PucKurt story. I hate endings like this. Puck should have realized that he did want Kurt. Ugh, Puck can be such a jerk. And I admit, I used to love Finn and Kurt, I just fell in love with PucKurt, so I really don't like Furt, I like Finn better when he's straight. But good story, just a little too angsty for my tastes.
ObsidianGoddess chapter 15 . 1/24/2014
The fuq ... Next time put a warning at the beginning because I was really not in a mood for a sad ending at least put a big bold " angst " for readers please it's curtesy
DancingQueen13 chapter 15 . 12/28/2012
I don't hate u at all
DancingQueen13 chapter 12 . 12/28/2012
weird-ass turn of events
DancingQueen13 chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
I scrolled down in the middle of the fanfiction, but NICE COMEBACK (im referring to kurts when he was listening in the hallway) okay im scrolling up now...
MissiYoung chapter 15 . 5/4/2012
oh, this is so sad! thank you so much for sharing it-it was very well written and I really enjoyed it!
Sorrowful Cheshire chapter 15 . 3/1/2012
there are no words to describe this story its just falls into place perfectly

thanks for the songs
Vampgrl037 chapter 15 . 10/23/2011
I loved this story. I just hated the way it ended. There had to have been a way for them to stay together. I was really dissapointed. It was a good story though.
BurningSky chapter 15 . 7/18/2011
AMAZING! Really loved this story, thought Puck and Kurt were really going somewhere ):

Maybe in the sequel!
jaywolfe chapter 15 . 3/8/2011
Seriously, I love this story! It's so well-written and full of amazingly and brilliantly written dialogue that I am so in love with it! I sure hope you write a sequel to this! Please?
X chapter 7 . 11/15/2010
Hello, I was wondering if you were still looking for a beta. If you are you could contact me at . Thanks. Also your story was amazing 3
shurashur09 chapter 15 . 9/26/2010
one of my fave glee fics