Reviews for As Sung By
Mickey chapter 15 . 7/19/2014
Sad but I loved it
Caerulea Tigris chapter 15 . 7/6/2014
I don't think I hate you, I just hate you.
Drarry4eva chapter 15 . 1/31/2014
This was good, but I am sorry to say, to me a story that doesn't end in my otp, which is PucKurt, isn't a PucKurt story. I hate endings like this. Puck should have realized that he did want Kurt. Ugh, Puck can be such a jerk. And I admit, I used to love Finn and Kurt, I just fell in love with PucKurt, so I really don't like Furt, I like Finn better when he's straight. But good story, just a little too angsty for my tastes.
ObsidianGoddess chapter 15 . 1/24/2014
The fuq ... Next time put a warning at the beginning because I was really not in a mood for a sad ending at least put a big bold " angst " for readers please it's curtesy
DancingQueen13 chapter 15 . 12/28/2012
I don't hate u at all
DancingQueen13 chapter 12 . 12/28/2012
weird-ass turn of events
DancingQueen13 chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
I scrolled down in the middle of the fanfiction, but NICE COMEBACK (im referring to kurts when he was listening in the hallway) okay im scrolling up now...
MissiYoung chapter 15 . 5/4/2012
oh, this is so sad! thank you so much for sharing it-it was very well written and I really enjoyed it!
Sorrowful Cheshire chapter 15 . 3/1/2012
there are no words to describe this story its just falls into place perfectly

thanks for the songs
Vampgrl037 chapter 15 . 10/23/2011
I loved this story. I just hated the way it ended. There had to have been a way for them to stay together. I was really dissapointed. It was a good story though.
BurningSky chapter 15 . 7/18/2011
AMAZING! Really loved this story, thought Puck and Kurt were really going somewhere ):

Maybe in the sequel!
jaywolfe chapter 15 . 3/8/2011
Seriously, I love this story! It's so well-written and full of amazingly and brilliantly written dialogue that I am so in love with it! I sure hope you write a sequel to this! Please?
X chapter 7 . 11/15/2010
Hello, I was wondering if you were still looking for a beta. If you are you could contact me at . Thanks. Also your story was amazing 3
shurashur09 chapter 15 . 9/26/2010
one of my fave glee fics
Laval chapter 6 . 7/30/2010
Awwww, that was the sweetest Finn/Kurt interaction EVER! It wasn't even sexual, but I loved it because it was genuine :D Thank you for writing this story, I'm having a whole lotta fun reading it! Oh, and the Pummel (Puck/Kurt) moments were SCORCHING! Off to read more...