Reviews for How They Come To Be
ShizuFuji chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
*claps hands in glee* Oh I absolutely adored how you described Midori's classroom D

From the maybe/maybe not stolen pharaoh’s coffin, to the maps on the walls, to the cool desks with 'names' on them, and of course the 'lovesac' ;3

LOL the mental image of Midori karate-chopping a snake XD

Lulz, like the name 'little bull' for Haruka :3

LMAO at the 'Haruzuke' reference. Priceless! XD

Lol, and cute ending :p

Loved this! Looking forward to your next one D
ethicsforsale chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Oh dear. This is priceless. Absolutely priceless. Definitely one of the most adorable fics I've ever read, and the last part made me grin like an idiot. I would have totally texted back and been like, "OMGWTFBBQ!"... and then some.

Really though, if I had caught Haruzuke making out in the hallway and I hate my cell phone with me, I would have recorded a little video of it and kept it with me. For a very, very long time.

Now, wouldn't it be fun if they somehow walked in on Nao and Midori planning an epic Haruzuke fanfic together?
Animes 'R' Us chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Wats with the haruka at shizuru hype nowadays? Well it's interesting!
Haruka Suzushiro chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Hehehehe. This was just priceless. A perfect balance of humor and sexiness.

And thus, HaruZuke is born.

I love it. _
Blackfang64 chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Haha, Shizuru can't keep her hands of Haruka for a few minutes can she? I wonder what Haruka's excuse was that allowed the two too slip away and maybe it would explain why Midori wasn't surprised at the two. You just couldn't help but add V-chan into the fic, let alone giving her another Haruzuke moment. Good story, loved it!
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Well, well, soldier...

Hoo-rrah! 1º review EVAR, btches!

Now, THIS...was...AW3SOME!