Reviews for The Most Dangerous Game
Guest chapter 5 . 10/29/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter update pleassse
Lordriochi chapter 5 . 8/17/2012
So Cathy's part of the team now. I sense a big rivalry between Snipes and her. I wonder if Cathy is going to go rogue on them in the later chapters and start sniping everyone on the RED team.
Patchwork Knightess chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
This is Hilarious! I hope you update soon so I can laugh even more!
Xalenes chapter 5 . 12/17/2011
it's a good story, but to set a few things straight the real names of some of the tf2 character:

Engineer: Dell Conagher

Demoman: Tavish Degroot

Soldier: Jane Doe

Sniper: His last name is Mundy

srry i just had to. great story plot though
Micromyni chapter 5 . 10/8/2011
I love the little Mass Effect shout out. XD You're right, your writing style has changed, but it's not distracting. Welcome back.
Autobot traitor chapter 4 . 7/9/2010
hmm, keep going
ArmoredSoul chapter 4 . 6/28/2010
HOLY CRAP YAY IT'S BACK!

*glomp*

I MISSED THIS STORY!

And now Catherine's presence is finally explained, yay!

Sort of want to give Roger a hug there at the end, but Spy brought him around alright.
Micromyni chapter 4 . 6/28/2010
I love it. Most characters are spot-on, especially the Demoman and Spy. The only ones I have issues are Heavy and Pyro; Heavy's not really stupid. Just stumbles a bit with his English. In the Russian version of the Meet The Heavy video, he's actually very eloquent. Pyro...where is s/he?

Now that the criticism is out of the way...I love it. Favorited, alert'ed, I'm going to be following this one. You've pulled me in. Catherine's already not a Mary Sue; not everyone likes her and she's really quite annoying with the arrogance, but is an interesting character in what she represents. I wonder if this fic has the respawning when they die idea or if they're killed off, they're killed off for good.
Lordriochi chapter 3 . 4/18/2010
This is a nice chapter! I wonder why she ended up in that place?
ArmoredSoul chapter 3 . 4/12/2010
Aw, poor Solly!

I mean, he's a jerk and all, but that was a really low blow.

Now, how to give him a hug without getting my face punched off...
RedShocktrooper chapter 3 . 4/12/2010
RAGE TEIM! DX

I jest, I jest, but my nitpicks are about this: The Medic's German isn't only 'off', it jumped the damn tracks when he started this chapter, though considering I'm actually (somewhat) fluent in German, of course this will irk me.

As much as the two would probably protest to it, I might be smelling hints of a chemistry between 'Roger' and Miss O'Ha... *ahem* Drake. Even if it isn't the VC fandom, I could see a more familiar Catherine sitting about where your OC is sitting. Having also read the original Most Dangerous Game, I can honestly say that it's something like making a chapter in my own fic called 'Saving Private Ryan', in that the only similarity will be the name.
PersonAlive09 chapter 3 . 4/12/2010
: I am so glad you decided to continue this wonderful story! I love Cathy-erm Catherine( lol thats my sisters name. I liked that you gave solly some emotion. And the medic was priceless. Overall great job, I can't wait for the next one.
PersonAlive09 chapter 2 . 3/10/2010
I'm really glad i decided to read this eventhough there hasn't been an update in quite some time. I remember reading that story is my highschool English class. And I remeber the ending very well.8D I would love to see another update to see how you continue this story.
shellblade chapter 2 . 1/6/2010
Pretty good story so far. I'm assuming that focus will stay on the RED team right? Things TF2 fics usually get convoluted when both teams become too involved with the story. You've shown that you can really expand on each character's personality while still keeping everything about them we love.
ArmoredSoul chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
This is going to be greatly entertaining.

FANTASTIC!