Reviews for Midnight in the Diner of Good and Evil
luluguineapig chapter 1 . 5/15
HAhahahaha! Love this!
Wonderland-fae chapter 1 . 3/9
Short, sweet and believable - very well done
fishertowers chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
I really enjoyed this story!
Stewart M chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Short and sweet, with lots of implications left assumed. Well done.
beege chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Actually, if Brennan did sleep with Bruce you'd think that his olympic-level physique and the signs of all the innuries he's had would make her wonder.

Great little fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Awesome! Very interesting read. I liked how you conducted this story. Well done. :)
fantasylover4evr chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
LOL! Booth would tottaly do this!
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
This is brilliant. I never would have thought that a Bones/Batman crossover could work so smoothly, but it does. Thanks for sharing it with us!
kagome04 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
OH my God this is hysterical you are an amazing writer and i love bones!
kayel29 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
This was possibly the best thing ever. 3
Lupegarou4488 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I highly enjoyed this story, especially the bit at the end.
Azraelean chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Awesome fic. I love oracle saying "what you mean is he should stop messing around with your scientist." pure booth to have that subtext.
riparian chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
I just realized I favorited this story but never reviewed it, how rude of me. Anyway, though I realize this is late, I just wanted to compliment you on the splendid job you did with this story. You meshed the worlds together perfectly - figures that Bruce and Bones would've met, lol, or that Booth and Babs would've dated. The whole piece is very well written as well. Anyway, apologies for not reviewing the first time around. Great job.
ne71 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Completely brilliant. You worked the two worlds into each other so well. Everything fit - Hodgins figuring out that Batman is Bruce Wayne, Bones denying his existence as well as Wayne's intellect, and Booth covering it up as a favor for Barbara Gordon. Man. VERY well thought out.

ViveWonderland chapter 1 . 6/12/2011