Reviews for Strange and Charmed
Celestia's Paladin chapter 14 . 9/12
I have read many variations of George Cooper Sr. but I have to say I like this one the best. A good man, troubled and not perfect but loves his family as much as any good Texas man.
allyourrain chapter 21 . 8/15
Although the lingerie store scene makes this one a close second.
allyourrain chapter 20 . 8/15
This one is my favorite of these! this line: "He's a..." Lunatic. Genius. Survivalist nutcase. "...scientist, actually." Always has me grinning like an idiot!
allyourrain chapter 16 . 8/15
That "Fascinating." always cracks me up. Penny as a Klingon works!
GarniGal chapter 23 . 4/30
I reread this ever so often because I loves it so much. It's my precious. Hope that's not too creepy!
fyi for if you ever rewrite this, chiropractic medicine is often seen as psuedoscience by the greater medical community. There's no way Sheldon would find it acceptable
mcmannusdixon chapter 24 . 3/21
Had to read this again along with TPP and would love more of these or a sequel to the other.
kimjo2 chapter 24 . 3/15
Damn! I love the way you write. Charming, touching, funny, delightful...all of the above. Thanks so much
Madison chapter 6 . 12/14/2014
I love it!
Ezmerelda chapter 24 . 11/14/2014
I really, truly despise Leonard. I can barely watch the show anymore because I *HATE* seeing Penny with him, letting him disparage her and treat her poorly. This ficlet is a brilliant example of the difference between Leonard, who can't stand losing to a girl, and Sheldon, who is intrigued by the challenge.

I just watched two back to back episodes, and needed this to wash my brain out. Thanks for writing!
Ezmerelda chapter 15 . 11/14/2014
Oh, I love the StormFist characters, and I love the Cooper family history you plied us with! Thanks for writing!
Ezmerelda chapter 14 . 11/14/2014
Oh, I like this version of George Sr. so much better than the one everyone else comes up with in fanfiction.
Ezmerelda chapter 13 . 11/14/2014
Wow. This one very nearly brought tears to my eyes (and if you knew how very difficult that is, the preceding sentence would mean oh, so much more than it seemed to at first glance).

I love the way you write these characters. Thanks for writing!
multifarious chapter 24 . 11/10/2014
Need more
Guest chapter 19 . 8/23/2014
Lol that last part killed me who knew they were in the kitchen ah hahaha Howard ftw