Reviews for Strange and Charmed
Madison chapter 6 . 12/14/2014
I love it!
Ezmerelda chapter 24 . 11/14/2014
I really, truly despise Leonard. I can barely watch the show anymore because I *HATE* seeing Penny with him, letting him disparage her and treat her poorly. This ficlet is a brilliant example of the difference between Leonard, who can't stand losing to a girl, and Sheldon, who is intrigued by the challenge.

I just watched two back to back episodes, and needed this to wash my brain out. Thanks for writing!
Ezmerelda chapter 15 . 11/14/2014
Oh, I love the StormFist characters, and I love the Cooper family history you plied us with! Thanks for writing!
Ezmerelda chapter 14 . 11/14/2014
Oh, I like this version of George Sr. so much better than the one everyone else comes up with in fanfiction.
Ezmerelda chapter 13 . 11/14/2014
Wow. This one very nearly brought tears to my eyes (and if you knew how very difficult that is, the preceding sentence would mean oh, so much more than it seemed to at first glance).

I love the way you write these characters. Thanks for writing!
multifarious chapter 24 . 11/10/2014
Need more
Guest chapter 19 . 8/23/2014
Lol that last part killed me who knew they were in the kitchen ah hahaha Howard ftw
JadedOne47 chapter 24 . 6/30/2014
Thought of doing more chapters? I love tpp and this.
EmilyEverlasting chapter 24 . 6/27/2014
that one episode when Penny owned Leonard in chess was great, but owning Sheldon is even better. Especially, since Sheldon isn't intimidated, but rather intrigued.
EmilyEverlasting chapter 20 . 6/26/2014
Can this be a real thing please? It makes me think of The Big Bang Theory and Supernatural being all mixed together and shaken up till something absolutely fantastic is born.
I vote for this to be made into a show.
EmilyEverlasting chapter 19 . 6/26/2014
Hahah, oh my god, that ending!
EmilyEverlasting chapter 15 . 6/24/2014
Yay to seeing Beth and Sven again! More ya for pirates, especially with the name Bad Penny, genius!
EmilyEverlasting chapter 6 . 6/24/2014
A big Hell Yes to this chapter, because it is so very much deserved. I thank you.
Jewel2414 chapter 24 . 5/19/2014
NO! its over :( there needs to be more!
Jewel2414 chapter 23 . 5/19/2014
BAHAHAHA! of course they keep it lol