Reviews for Strange and Charmed
Guest chapter 6 . 9/2/2012
soooooo awsome! i love it!
Guest chapter 22 . 8/27/2012
so who did sheldon dress up as?
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 23 . 8/24/2012
These were all so cute! I really love it all )
absolutelyfabulouslyobsessed chapter 10 . 8/22/2012
Aww, this is ,oh, so adorably cute, well mostly Sheldon is. :"
Cyrus Lowe-Monterrey chapter 23 . 5/30/2012
Pfttt! Bwahahahaha

Gosh, Maxwell Demon, trust Sheldon to come up with that Sitting in doorways and letting the heat out, indeed!
MissElizabethDove chapter 23 . 5/28/2012
3 funny and cute and perfect :) I loved seeing more of Beth and Sven, this is adorable and should be canon :)
Halfred Askold chapter 15 . 5/9/2012
Love revisiting StormFist! People need to read your The Paladin Protocol to truly appreciate this chapter!

Rate: A
featherdusterpixie chapter 21 . 5/6/2012
love your work!

little confused, did she take sheldon to nebraska for xmas?
lmbjer chapter 23 . 4/28/2012
Just lovely! I love the random vignettes giving us glimpses into the world you have blended so well with canon. So totally looking forward to more!
Snowball64 chapter 23 . 4/24/2012
Because I'm a dirty, dirty smut lover, I normally don't venture beyond M rated fics, but happened on S&C by chance. I stupidly didn't read TPP first because I got hooked on your drabble-esque fic and didn't want to break away until I reached the end ..therefore I know nothing about your additional characters, but I am intrigued that you've broken away from just using the core group. I loved S&C, even though I bemoaned the brevity of each chapter, and I'm now off to read TPP into the wee small hours. Thanks for the gift of a believable (and likeable) Shenny!
rezmutt chapter 23 . 4/19/2012
I loved all these little one-shots. They were so well written and innovative. They were also adorable! loved them
rezmutt chapter 15 . 4/19/2012
that's just adorable, the ending that is :P
rezmutt chapter 14 . 4/19/2012
I really like this one. you never see fics from sheldon's dad's pov. and such excellent writing
rezmutt chapter 11 . 4/19/2012
aww this one is absolutely adorable.
basaltone chapter 23 . 4/8/2012
Hooray, an update.:-) I am so glad to see u r continuing this wonderful series of snip-its from the lives of our two favorite characters. Thank u so much for ur great stories, love the soft kitty.
405 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »