Reviews for Strange and Charmed
lmbjer chapter 23 . 4/28/2012
Just lovely! I love the random vignettes giving us glimpses into the world you have blended so well with canon. So totally looking forward to more!
Snowball64 chapter 23 . 4/24/2012
Because I'm a dirty, dirty smut lover, I normally don't venture beyond M rated fics, but happened on S&C by chance. I stupidly didn't read TPP first because I got hooked on your drabble-esque fic and didn't want to break away until I reached the end ..therefore I know nothing about your additional characters, but I am intrigued that you've broken away from just using the core group. I loved S&C, even though I bemoaned the brevity of each chapter, and I'm now off to read TPP into the wee small hours. Thanks for the gift of a believable (and likeable) Shenny!
rezmutt chapter 23 . 4/19/2012
I loved all these little one-shots. They were so well written and innovative. They were also adorable! loved them
rezmutt chapter 15 . 4/19/2012
that's just adorable, the ending that is :P
rezmutt chapter 14 . 4/19/2012
I really like this one. you never see fics from sheldon's dad's pov. and such excellent writing
rezmutt chapter 11 . 4/19/2012
aww this one is absolutely adorable.
basaltone chapter 23 . 4/8/2012
Hooray, an update.:-) I am so glad to see u r continuing this wonderful series of snip-its from the lives of our two favorite characters. Thank u so much for ur great stories, love the soft kitty.
House Calls chapter 23 . 4/6/2012
I love this story! You have taken things in a different but completely believable direction for Penny and Sheldon, and this chapter cements it.
Nival Vixen chapter 23 . 4/6/2012
I loved it! :D

Penny signing Mrs. Penny Cooper would be a bit of a thrill. _

Sheldon's description of the cat was great, and I loved how it sat in his spot immediately!

I loved how they called the cat Maxwell because it let out the heat! *snickers*

Great drabble, it was adorable!
Dimac99 chapter 23 . 4/4/2012
A veritable panther, lol! So cute! It's amusing that Sheldon ever thought he was getting a say in the matter :-) I don't get the Maxwell joke, but I expect I'm either being really dim or just haven't seen/read whatever it comes from.
Chylea3784 chapter 23 . 4/3/2012
cute!
Trbl chapter 23 . 4/2/2012
So awesome and adorable.

Of course the cat's going to keep them. Why on Earth did Sheldon think it was up to him?
Halfred Askold chapter 23 . 4/2/2012
All the chapters were well done. Not sure who some of the non canon people were, but I liked each chapter.

Rate: A for all
American Senpai chapter 23 . 4/2/2012
This is so cute. I love the bit about a satanic disposition! I'm so glad you keep adding these one shots. I love reading them!
Boogum chapter 23 . 4/2/2012
Hahaha! Oh, that was adorable. I love your 'tone' in this. It's so cheeky and fun. Poor Sheldon. He's not the tyrant of the house now.
412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »