Reviews for Strange and Charmed
Chylea3784 chapter 23 . 4/3/2012
cute!
Trbl chapter 23 . 4/2/2012
So awesome and adorable.

Of course the cat's going to keep them. Why on Earth did Sheldon think it was up to him?
Halfred Askold chapter 23 . 4/2/2012
All the chapters were well done. Not sure who some of the non canon people were, but I liked each chapter.

Rate: A for all
American Senpai chapter 23 . 4/2/2012
This is so cute. I love the bit about a satanic disposition! I'm so glad you keep adding these one shots. I love reading them!
Boogum chapter 23 . 4/2/2012
Hahaha! Oh, that was adorable. I love your 'tone' in this. It's so cheeky and fun. Poor Sheldon. He's not the tyrant of the house now.
aagiel77 chapter 23 . 4/2/2012
Wow, I was just rereading some of your stories last night and hoping that you'd post again soon, and tada! This is adorably sweet. I love how you write!
Lady of the Hunt chapter 23 . 4/2/2012
D'aaaaaw :D :D :D
mamapyjama chapter 23 . 4/2/2012
So cute. Perfect (black) fluff. Thank you.
stock2007 chapter 23 . 4/2/2012
Great chapter, what is it with Sheldon and cat's?
MeltingLemonDrops chapter 23 . 4/2/2012
Ahahha awww that's just so precious! But holy damn where the heck have you been girl? Everyone here misses you so please do update more often cause we can never get enough of your amazing Shenny dribbles you just write them so marvelously!
katdemon1895 chapter 23 . 4/2/2012
aw! super cute!
LadyRomance chapter 22 . 4/1/2012
Oh please please update soon! I can't wait for Sheldon to meet Penny's family... And vice versa. Such a cute couple!
crazy-chick-mia chapter 15 . 3/11/2012
Awwwwww :)
crazy-chick-mia chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
Best. Chapter. Ever.
Aimlessly Unknown chapter 22 . 3/4/2012
You write the best Sheldon/Penny stories on FFN. Seriously, this series is just too freakin' perfect. I'm really excited to see if you'll write a story of Sheldon meeting Penny's parents - that would be awesome and quite hilarious, I'd imagine.

(knows suddenly Sheldon will call her father 'sir')

Despite my horrible paraphrasing I've been waiting for him to meet them since I saw Sheldon and Penny at the party in TPP.

Keep up the amazing, wonderful, perfect work.

Aimlessly Unknown