Reviews for Strange and Charmed
Lightningbolt81 chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
What were Sheldon and penny suppose to be in ch.2?
Trbl chapter 21 . 12/14/2011
I love you, and your absolutely impeccable timing.

What a gorgeous chapter, so sweet, yet sassy. Every part was my favorite part :)

Love it, love it, love it.

Okay...very favorite part:

'"I'm sorry we're late, but we had car trouble. There was one really tight nut that needed loosening."

Nobody mentions the tiny smudge of lipstick on Sheldon's collar, but he's certainly a lot more amiable than might be expected.'

Did I mention that I love it? Well, I do. It's fabulous!
katdemon1895 chapter 21 . 12/14/2011
clever and cute and so true in many places

If i haven't already said it then i'll say it now, i seriously wish that you would be hired as a writer for this show
KariSilver chapter 21 . 12/14/2011
I love getting your updates *-* they're so wonderfully brilliant!
Jack's Shadow chapter 20 . 12/4/2011
"But arguing the existence of cryptids and government conspiracies and ufos whilst driving a bossy opinionated nutcase around doesn't even require her to act, really."

I could not stop laughing at this. I love it.
Jack's Shadow chapter 4 . 12/4/2011
Was that a cavemen vs. astronauts debate reference? I tip my hat to you, sir.
sanaazzy chapter 20 . 12/1/2011
This is all kinds of fun! I have to say I love the way you write Sheldon and Penny, it's just so natural,they are both so comfortable in their own skins and with each other. I look forward to more ;)
Boredom Queen of Insanity chapter 20 . 11/19/2011
Love 'em!
JLynnB chapter 8 . 11/1/2011
Your flash fictions are adorable. I particularly like "Secret Crowds". Your subtle handling of the ending is MWAH! ~Lyn
AmeliaJade326 chapter 20 . 10/28/2011
Please keep this going! These cute little one-shots are great! I prefer the in depth multi chapters of The Paladin Protocol but these are great too! Please update soon!
someone179 chapter 20 . 10/23/2011
you should right about when/how he proposes xD
Clockwork Mockingbird chapter 20 . 10/14/2011
There are no words for how much I love this.
Dimac99 chapter 20 . 10/9/2011
Love this chapter - definitely a part more up Penny's street than 'screaming, useless blonde' lol! Loving Sheldon's congratulations present too!
Rokimbo chapter 20 . 10/3/2011
Penny rocks, and so does this chapter! (Loved that you alluded to Stormfist!) Another fabulous gem...you never disappoint!
Ookami Sakura chapter 2 . 9/30/2011
oooo love the firefly chapter!
402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »