Reviews for Strange and Charmed
LadyRomance chapter 21 . 12/14/2011
I am so happy you updated! Especially since there's less Shenny on the show now. What a great way for me to end the day with, reading this story! Keep up the great work
BarnOwlJareth chapter 21 . 12/14/2011
I just... I cannot love them enough. Can I bribe you with Christmas cookies for a chapter when Penny actually *gets* the holiday lingerie?
Lightningbolt81 chapter 16 . 12/14/2011
is this any way a continued version of The paladin protocol?
mamapyjama chapter 21 . 12/14/2011
Aww, adorable.

Thank you.
RagnarWolf chapter 21 . 12/14/2011
Too funny on so many levels. I love your stories and the Strange and Charmed series if fun to read. Although for the record I really wish you would do a full sequel for Paladin Protocol. Just saying (AWESOME STORY). Anyway keep up the great works, and update soon. World of Weirdcraft needs an update also (hint hint hint. :)
VolceVoice chapter 21 . 12/14/2011
Favorite chapter *ever.*

And I'm glad Leonard gets some cheer, too!

Merry Happy Weirdness! :D

VV
Boredom Queen of Insanity chapter 21 . 12/14/2011
Thats so cute!
incense-whiskers chapter 21 . 12/14/2011
This was lovely -

It's nice seeing a happy Leonard. It really is.

Penny and Sheldon are moving along nicely as your stories progress.

And Howard and Raj are, as usual, priceless.
joniskpelare chapter 21 . 12/14/2011
I love this 'verse, they are so sweet.
OverlyDramatic chapter 21 . 12/14/2011
I love this so much! Your characterizations are always pitch-perfect, and your Sheldon and Penny always find themselves in the most interesting of everyday scenarios. And now, in addition to the proposal fic I've been hoping for since the end of The Paladin Protocol, I'm in desperate need of a "Sheldon meets Penny's parents over Christmas in Nebraska" fic. If I make it my Christmas wish, will you have Penny deliver it for you? (Possibly in her elf outfit, with a wide-eyed Sheldon trailing behind?) ;)

Fantastic work, as always.
Lightningbolt81 chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
What were Sheldon and penny suppose to be in ch.2?
Trbl chapter 21 . 12/14/2011
I love you, and your absolutely impeccable timing.

What a gorgeous chapter, so sweet, yet sassy. Every part was my favorite part :)

Love it, love it, love it.

Okay...very favorite part:

'"I'm sorry we're late, but we had car trouble. There was one really tight nut that needed loosening."

Nobody mentions the tiny smudge of lipstick on Sheldon's collar, but he's certainly a lot more amiable than might be expected.'

Did I mention that I love it? Well, I do. It's fabulous!
katdemon1895 chapter 21 . 12/14/2011
clever and cute and so true in many places

If i haven't already said it then i'll say it now, i seriously wish that you would be hired as a writer for this show
KariSilver chapter 21 . 12/14/2011
I love getting your updates *-* they're so wonderfully brilliant!
Jack's Shadow chapter 20 . 12/4/2011
"But arguing the existence of cryptids and government conspiracies and ufos whilst driving a bossy opinionated nutcase around doesn't even require her to act, really."

I could not stop laughing at this. I love it.
412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »