Reviews for Strange and Charmed
Dziemian86 chapter 20 . 9/27/2011
Please continue. I love reading these!
Trbl chapter 20 . 9/27/2011
Oh YAY! It's even better than the teases :)

Life lesson: Don't judge a book by it's cover? OR Never assume dumpster chic is "nobody". LOL

Loved every single word of it. Please tell me that "dog-boy" reminding her of an ex is a nod at the ET photo shoot with them as "Twishi... er ...Twilight"? Please, please, please.

I love this, and you. Just what and when I needed it.
galeaya chapter 20 . 9/27/2011
missed this universe! 3 loved the update!
Drac-frst chapter 4 . 9/26/2011
d'aww. Sheldon and little kids... you're right, somehow that might actually work . Loved Sheldon's reaction to the clown as well _
Kathryn Shadow chapter 20 . 9/26/2011
1. I missed you. 2. AS;DLFKJSDLFKJ;AJ. BRB FANGIRLLING.
Nival Vixen chapter 20 . 9/26/2011
Oh, I love it! :D

Hehe, the Coffee Guy getting her opinion like that was sneaky! _

Lol, I can absolutely imagine Sheldon buying a weapon for her in celebration! :P

I wonder if she'd get to use it on the show? (Or suddenly just pull a bat'leth on one of the creatures!)

Great ficlet, enjoyed reading it!
mamapyjama chapter 20 . 9/26/2011
I love your Penny and Sheldon. You have a real ear for dialogue.
joniskpelare chapter 20 . 9/26/2011
I love Queen P.
BobtheFrog chapter 20 . 9/26/2011
D'AWWWWW! So adorable and so happy to read some thing new in this 'verse _ LOVE!
mrphishie chapter 5 . 7/12/2011
The number of Firefly references so far in your drabble collection makes me squeal with joy.
Verity Kindle chapter 16 . 4/19/2011
"Sheldon! I met these cool guys, they call themselves the House of Korgoth, and they say we can be honorary warriors for the evening, they've got a table over by the bar..."

LOL
Verity Kindle chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
GAHH, I love Firefly shoutouts so much. ::HUG::: Of course Penny is a fan!
Dimac99 chapter 19 . 3/22/2011
I love the fact that they were so wrapped up in each other (and Sheldon in his idea) that neither of them even noticed the others were in the same room! Especially since one *might* infer that Sheldon was naked as the day he was born - which, to be fair, I can understand the other three not really wanting to see!
Dimac99 chapter 18 . 3/22/2011
I can't say I'm a Nightmare Before Christmas fan (indeed, other than Batman I'm not sure I like anything Tim Burton has done?) but I did enjoy this chapter and part of that was being able to visualise the characters in their costumes. Sheldon has the PERFECT frame for Jack Skellington too.
Dimac99 chapter 17 . 3/22/2011
Funny and sweet. I assume whenever you mention he's encrypting stuff to do with Penny that it's a 'verse where she's with Leonard and it breaks my heart a little too.
398 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »