Reviews for Strange and Charmed
mamapyjama chapter 20 . 9/26/2011
I love your Penny and Sheldon. You have a real ear for dialogue.
joniskpelare chapter 20 . 9/26/2011
I love Queen P.
BobtheFrog chapter 20 . 9/26/2011
D'AWWWWW! So adorable and so happy to read some thing new in this 'verse _ LOVE!
mrphishie chapter 5 . 7/12/2011
The number of Firefly references so far in your drabble collection makes me squeal with joy.
Verity Kindle chapter 16 . 4/19/2011
"Sheldon! I met these cool guys, they call themselves the House of Korgoth, and they say we can be honorary warriors for the evening, they've got a table over by the bar..."

Verity Kindle chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
GAHH, I love Firefly shoutouts so much. ::HUG::: Of course Penny is a fan!
Dimac99 chapter 19 . 3/22/2011
I love the fact that they were so wrapped up in each other (and Sheldon in his idea) that neither of them even noticed the others were in the same room! Especially since one *might* infer that Sheldon was naked as the day he was born - which, to be fair, I can understand the other three not really wanting to see!
Dimac99 chapter 18 . 3/22/2011
I can't say I'm a Nightmare Before Christmas fan (indeed, other than Batman I'm not sure I like anything Tim Burton has done?) but I did enjoy this chapter and part of that was being able to visualise the characters in their costumes. Sheldon has the PERFECT frame for Jack Skellington too.
Dimac99 chapter 17 . 3/22/2011
Funny and sweet. I assume whenever you mention he's encrypting stuff to do with Penny that it's a 'verse where she's with Leonard and it breaks my heart a little too.
Dimac99 chapter 16 . 3/22/2011
Ha ha! I LOVE it! Absolutely perfect choice of costume for Penny! People dressed as Klingons can be pretty intimidating up close. Only seen it once myself, but once was enough! (I would wuss out and be a human Starfleet officer, probably.)
Dimac99 chapter 15 . 3/22/2011
Aww, I love this, esp since I just reread Paladin last night!
kurtainkid chapter 19 . 3/17/2011
i love it. i love it. sometimes the little snippets are the greatest things.
kurtainkid chapter 2 . 3/17/2011
yay firefly! i love it.
colourcolour chapter 19 . 3/8/2011
wow! these are all so awesome, i like the feel of each chapter. My favourite is "father and son" that chapter is amazing!
BlackMaru chapter 19 . 2/20/2011
Pure awesome.

I love these! They are endearing and sweet and little packets of happiness!

Thank you for making my day!
407 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »