Reviews for Strange and Charmed
katdemon1895 chapter 5 . 1/2/2011
this kinda makes me want to try to be an actress solely for the chance to play halo with nathan fillion

awesome ficlets, you're a genius
maipigen chapter 19 . 1/1/2011
The way you manage to make Sheldon sexy(ier) is amazing and I love those chapters where you continue on from your other story, love Sven and the rest of the gang.

I can't wait for more!

Happy writing

ditte mai

denmark
Eternal Contradiction chapter 19 . 12/31/2010
OMG I LOVE YOU! I REALLY DO. Just when I was grinning at how adorable this scene is, and how Sheldon should always be naked, this happened:

"Yeah..." Howard nods, refills Leonard's coffee cup, "I can see why you might be thinking about moving out."

AND I LOLED. (Even better was Raj's line)

You're a goddess. I didn't see it coming, and that made it all the more awesome. Thanks for the laugh on New Years Eve bb!
Trbl chapter 19 . 12/31/2010
Yay-a new Chapter!

"Warning - this one contains nekkid!Texan..." ooh, my favorite kind. *naughty grin*

"Sheldon Cooper, putting the moon into Moon-pie,..." Made me giggle.

And they guys' reactions...so funny and so in character.

Lovely, lovely new chapter.
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 19 . 12/31/2010
"Must be all that sword-swinging, if you know what I mean..." Howard says

ROFL d(*-*)

3. EEEEE.

4. LULZ.

5. -hugs-
Deleted Deleted Account chapter 19 . 12/31/2010
Penny and Sheldon in your world, is how Penny and Sheldon needs to be in all our worlds!
stock2007 chapter 19 . 12/31/2010
great chapter I'm going to have to start at chapter one again I may have missed a bit
BobtheFrog chapter 19 . 12/31/2010
GAH! Nekkid!Texan is my FAVOURITE! And Raj's line? BWAHAHAHAHAH! Pure and utter brilliance! Love this!
chromeknickers chapter 19 . 12/31/2010
*snorts* This was hilarious.

I love the conversation between the boys at the end.

/Has Sheldon been working out?" He blurts.

"Must be all that sword-swinging, if you know what I mean..."/

Ha ha! I love Howard.

Great drabble!
TempestJo chapter 19 . 12/31/2010
OMG LMAO! They didn't even notice them there? I can picture that in my head so perfectly, and I'm killing myself laughing about the looks on Raj and Howards faces!
boldlikeblack chapter 9 . 12/23/2010
OMG I love the notion of BBT and Labyrinth. I love Labyrinth, therefore I love this.
redgrunt84 chapter 18 . 12/21/2010
I can't believe I never added this to my favorites, this is the essential companion to "The Paladin Protocol".

Wondered where you were going with this one, I had to Google "Jack Skellington" (I know, I am hanging my head down in shame)
DragonRose4 chapter 18 . 12/17/2010
This is my favorite. This is perfect! They are perfect together like Jack and Sally are. Sigh I hope CBS sees this soon. Thank you for your contribution.
DragonRose4 chapter 16 . 12/17/2010
Yes! There will be blonde Klingons and you will love it!

*raises hand*

What does "Hab SoSlI' Quch!" mean? I left my Klingon to English dictonary at home. :P
405 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »