Reviews for Strange and Charmed
BobtheFrog chapter 19 . 12/31/2010
GAH! Nekkid!Texan is my FAVOURITE! And Raj's line? BWAHAHAHAHAH! Pure and utter brilliance! Love this!
chromeknickers chapter 19 . 12/31/2010
*snorts* This was hilarious.

I love the conversation between the boys at the end.

/Has Sheldon been working out?" He blurts.

"Must be all that sword-swinging, if you know what I mean..."/

Ha ha! I love Howard.

Great drabble!
TempestJo chapter 19 . 12/31/2010
OMG LMAO! They didn't even notice them there? I can picture that in my head so perfectly, and I'm killing myself laughing about the looks on Raj and Howards faces!
boldlikeblack chapter 9 . 12/23/2010
OMG I love the notion of BBT and Labyrinth. I love Labyrinth, therefore I love this.
redgrunt84 chapter 18 . 12/21/2010
I can't believe I never added this to my favorites, this is the essential companion to "The Paladin Protocol".

Wondered where you were going with this one, I had to Google "Jack Skellington" (I know, I am hanging my head down in shame)
DragonRose4 chapter 18 . 12/17/2010
This is my favorite. This is perfect! They are perfect together like Jack and Sally are. Sigh I hope CBS sees this soon. Thank you for your contribution.
DragonRose4 chapter 16 . 12/17/2010
Yes! There will be blonde Klingons and you will love it!

*raises hand*

What does "Hab SoSlI' Quch!" mean? I left my Klingon to English dictonary at home. :P
DragonRose4 chapter 15 . 12/17/2010
Usually when I ask why the rum is all gone.. the answer is my friend Will is here. Tee!

DragonRose4 chapter 13 . 12/17/2010
Sweet, I like this one.

I like Howard in this as well, not so leersome and creepy. :)
DragonRose4 chapter 12 . 12/17/2010
Maybe it's just me. I am reading this because there is nothing to do at work. I missed the flow and not really getting the gist of what went on here. I got that her friend Justin is visiting, Leonard is jealous (duh) and somehow Sheldon ends up learning guitar from him?
DragonRose4 chapter 10 . 12/17/2010
Wow, I would have done the same thing Sheldon did. People who think they can line dance and aren't even from Texas. It's a peeve and it makes ya wanna show off.

Though that Bambi-bimbo would have HAD to go! :)
DragonRose4 chapter 9 . 12/17/2010

I didn't see that one coming. Sheldon as Jareth. I would need to see the hair first, then maybe it would be doable.
DragonRose4 chapter 8 . 12/17/2010
*Warning: Fangirlness follows this warning*

Okay, I am done. Resume normal programming.
DragonRose4 chapter 6 . 12/17/2010
... she has gone 'round the bend, completely mad.

DragonRose4 chapter 5 . 12/17/2010
Okay, it's either Captain Mal... or Kirk from the new Star Trek movie. I am leaving more towards Mal since you write that fanfic as well.
412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »