Reviews for Conspiracy
Luiz4200 chapter 5 . 6/27/2014
I'm not sure Val-Yor's hatred of Tamaraneans ever reached that level in the first place but I'm glad you acknowledge his change. I always thought that smile was a sign he changed more than he was (initially) ready to admit.
Somewhere In Time chapter 8 . 1/6/2010
So Val Yor was valiant and fair in the end. I like what you've done with his character, not so cheap as it was in the show.
Somewhere In Time chapter 7 . 1/6/2010
Using Robin's cloak - very creative. I wonder, did it have to be yellow in or yellow out?
Somewhere In Time chapter 6 . 1/6/2010
You're already finished? Huh, that's what happens when I go offline for three weeks...sorry. ; I am reviewing now, and I can't even guess the ending. :) Just the way I like it.
noradiana chapter 8 . 12/29/2009
Another one of my fav has come to an end. So I cant wait for the next one .Can you give us a hint on the new story?
noradiana chapter 7 . 12/28/2009
And justice prevais! but what if didnt?(mwahhahahaha)
GrossGirl18 chapter 7 . 12/27/2009
there is one problem w/ this: only Starfiire & Blackfire can soot starbolts. and only Star can use her eyes. theres a link to a website on my profile that will tell u everything u need 2 no.
honeylove90 chapter 7 . 12/26/2009
I'm starting to like this story, keep at it!
noradiana chapter 6 . 12/25/2009
Yay! Can't wait for the next chap! And does that ever work? I have 5 little sisters and none of them have ever fallen for it. But I'l vote anyway
noradiana chapter 5 . 12/24/2009
Its so thrilling! Your story is so contagious!
Somewhere In Time chapter 5 . 12/21/2009
Hmm. Val-yor becomes a martyr? Val-yor suddenly deserts, then comes back? I can't wait to see where you take this. :)
Somewhere In Time chapter 4 . 12/21/2009
But I KNOW Sinestro, and I can't believe Robin hasn't! They're heading into some deep deep trouble...
GrossGirl18 chapter 5 . 12/21/2009
noradiana chapter 4 . 12/20/2009
Cant wait. You really how to glue me to my seat!
noradiana chapter 3 . 12/17/2009
Cant wait for the next chap. This is so exciting. But I think I might know whats going on. But I'l wait for your other chaps to confirm it.