Reviews for Nanny Cooper
GIRYL1015 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Lol such a cute story. Please keep writing.
CookieRainbow chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Lol.. This was totally awesome!:D

I loved it! "then you can make your own tins" xD

I just love the idea of someone new in the story sees that Sonny and Chad "have something"..

Chad's soo cute!:3
OneDream 2Dream chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
"And then you can make your own tins by magic..." That was funny. I loved that part. Yes, it was random. But you're giving me something to do instead of being bored so I enjoy reading it!
xxBeenieBabyxx chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Okay, lemme just say, I love your stories ! You are an amazing author, seriously ! You are so good ! The stories I've read so far that you have written are all so cute and funny !

I LOVE Nathan, he is so cute ! All his wise-ness, and adorable-ness, and innocent-ness. This is such an adorable story. . Looove itt !
No one will ever know my name chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Ok I have read lots of your stories and I just have to say that you are EXTREMELY talented. I love reading all of your stories! They always somehow find a way to make me smile. : ) So thanks for making me smile. Great job!
KimLuvv chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
aw! 3 it!
bigger infinities chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
HAHA! It was really funny! Heehee, Nathan was hitting Chad, and he was dating twins! I liked it a lot! _
Lovely SOS chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Ha, I really loved this. It was so good! Now, if you'll excuse me, i'm going to go read more of your stories!
TeddyLuver chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
hahahahhaha "tins" by magic :D

lol thats funny
monkey87 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
funny!loved it!
Fluffness chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
YAY! Another update from you! You haven't gone on HIATUS! YES! WO! LOL Nanny Cooper! I love the ending where Nathan said everything and I just love it! Please update your other stories too! Again, thanks for updating!
tentitoo chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
aw! _

How adorable :D

Nathan was ubber cute and Nanny Cooper did well after all xD

I wished Chad asked Sonny for a kiss that'd make it perfect :)
xocharleyfletcherxo chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
I have three words for you.

I miss you... too much!

Ok that was more than three but whos counting? Tom And Jerry, I used to love that show :)

LMAO I could just imagine Chad wearing armour just to protect his "perfect face" :P Even though it is pretty perfect... :)

“Why didn’t you kiss him, Auntie Sonny? Why didn’t you kiss Nanny Cooper?”

Haha Nanny Cooper I love it :), Renny this was really great, I've missed your stories and one shots make me happy.

Trust me, you've cheered me up a lot, can't wait for the christmas story :) x
LeighLand chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
I LOVED IT! This was such an awesome idea. :) Chad babysitting is hilarious; no, beyond hilarious! I could totally see him tying up a little kid and being afraid of getting his face bashed by a three-year-old. That made me laugh. And the plot was so good - seeing Chad and Nathan going from worst enemies to friends was cute. Especially when they're sharing girlfriend advice and such. ;) Anyways, this was awesome. Thanks for writing!
Em chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
i liked it a lot u should rite a sequel.

-em