Reviews for I Want You
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
This is great. Jake and Quil and Embry are perfect friends having fun. Leah and Jake were fing hot. The sex tape was brilliant. Emily and Sam catching them was hysterical. Now we have to learn what Leah does to them. How does she handle it? Great short story, lots of fun.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
OMG this was freaking awesome... Loved it!
Tara Maria chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I love this one-shot.! :)
ssq chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
This was awesome and so hilarious. You know, I have a one shot where Jake and Leah film themselves in bed because the idea of taping is strangely kinky! But I can't help but slap myself and wonder why I didn't think of this story line because this was so creative, innovative and hilarious! You've done a kick ass job with this. Kudos to you, O Genuis one! *bows*
LynnLautner chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
This was so awesome, as I was reading it I kept thinking... yep that is so Quil and Embry..lol
Draconeedslovingtoo chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
i so loved this
Jacobleah chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Very naughty what Embry and Quil did ! Funny, hot and yet I feel bad for Leah that she has a sex tape out there! Will she forgive Jake? Well written !
Debussy's Melody chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
That was hilarious! Emily went mad. :O Damn, I wish I was Leah... *sigh
ahizelm chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
JSYK: I am writing this fucking review in Word, because I know damn well that I’m going to have like 129878757654 comments to make. And because I love you. Haha.

First up, I love the rapport that is so obvious among the boys. You know I love Jakey, but I also really fucking love Embry (maybe it’s Jen’s influence), so to see them here, all buddy buddy, is just great.

“"You know she won't deny it forever," I pointed out. "She was only duckin' the truth.” - - NGL, I am really amazed at how flawless some of the lyrical inclusions in this fic were. This was the first one (I think) and honestly, if I hadn’t known you were attempting to use every line from the song, I would have just…not even noticed. Awesome, bb.

"Ouch! Fucker," he muttered. I grinned at him unapologetically. - - Don’t know why, but this just strikes me as…very canon Jake. Haha.

"I just think it's funny, that's all," Quil replied, his tone nonchalant. - - This just IMMEDIATELY smacks of something sneaky. Quil? Being nonchalant? Psh.

Why does a narrow-eyed Jake seem so malicious and moderately scary? Like, when I picture him glaring at his boys, I’m all “Yikes.” P.S. Please inform Jake that this does not mean I’m fucking scared of him. ::stern face::

I love that Embry’s kind of like a kid in a candy store, he’s so excited/anxious/whatever.

When it all comes out – that E & Q taped Jake & Leah – I had a mixed reaction. First, I was like, Duh, of course they did. Then, I was like, Gah, you two are sick. And then I was like, Meh, alrighty, let’s see where this goes. LOL.

“"Pardon me for not making the viewing of your sex tape one of my first priorities of the day." - - Oh, Embry, how I love you and your snark. hehe.

“They always went shopping in Port Angeles and did each other's hair and makeup and all that other girly crap that came along with being a chick.” - - I don’t know why but the fact that he summarizes being feminine with the phrase “all that other girly crap” made me laugh out loud.

I really like this thought: “Needless to say, our feelings for each other were shallow at best, but the fact that we had grown up together made us naturally closer to begin with, so the day after we were caught making out we decided to give dating a try.” It shows that Jake was more mature than he probably gives himself credit for, and that he and Leah realized what was going on even then. Also, this: “basically, I was surrounded by all of that social bullshit that doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things.” Nodnod. Glad you know that, bb.

LMFAO. Quil’s statement about watching the tape makes him sound like such a perv. Like, moreso than taping it makes him sound. I don’t know why.

The drunken recording of the fire cracks my shit up. Fucking lushes.

NGL, “"Go press your skirt," he teased, winking at me. "Word is there's a new girl in town” got me all kinds of excited. I knew it had to be Leah, and that she was gonna knock the wind out of Jake’s sails. Leah says thanks for making her so hot. Just sayin’. Also, we both agree that any form of teasing Jake is win.

Thanks for making Jakey cut his hair. I prefer it that way. Haha.

Happy sigh. I love this line, bb. So good: “Everything and everyone around us was forgotten as she stepped forward, wrapping her arms around my neck, thawing me out.”

I love that he so quickly appraises her, with her complete knowledge, and then takes her hand. It’s brazen and sweet, all in one, and pretty standard Jake, methinks. Love.

This is also a fabulous line. It so succinctly describes the emotions involved, and I love it. “time had healed the sharper edges of their wounds”

LMFAO. The casual, semi-jerky, drunken reference to Em’s lack of a father made me snort. F’realsies.

“Leah never fucking giggled.” - - Leah would like to affirm this statement; In fact, she was all, “WTF, woman?” til I made her realize she was wasted here.

“Her smile lit up her face again, and I couldn't help but mimic her. In that moment, I was truly happy. Alright, I was drunk - but I swear, I was really fucking happy, too.” - - I snorted a little over this.

It was actually jarring when Quil interrupts Jake’s memories, which was totally the intention, so good job on that, bb.

Bahaha. “Fearful of the beatdown” indeed. They knew.

I really like that after Jake realizes his feelings for Leah might actually mean something, and remembers that first kiss, he’s nervous to watch the tape. He knows it’s a private thing… Love that.

(For the record, “Use Somebody” is currently playing, and I thought of your and Jared’s wedding. Js.)

Your first lemon was fanfuckingtastic, bb. Don’t be afraid of writing them ever again. The emotion, the physicality, their connection… It was so great, so well done.

And I’m not gonna lie… I kinda want Leah to beat the hell out of Quil and Embry as a follow up to Emily’s beatdown.

You know I love you. Thank you so much for giving me words for my birthday. You are amazing.

chelley0207 chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
I liked it!
JTCA chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
My stomach ached in such a way of laughing. This must have a continuation! I loved! *.*
LM3795 chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
VERY HOT! Great job! Are you thinking of continuing this? Either way it's awesome...although I would like to see Leah's POV during this whole time...heeheehee
hgmsnoopy chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Silly boys (and yeah, I think that is illegal) but loved the way you wrote Jacob and Leah's history and the lemon too.
sailor alpha tomboy chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
have leah beat them up please
Luci-Marlena chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
loved the blackwater, and quil and embry were hilarious.

emily kicking the sh*t out of quil was priceless.

this was really good... personally, i'd love to see an "after" with leah... hint hint ;)

great job