Reviews for Interview
katsumi0003 chapter 1 . 8/16
Ahahahahahaha. That was hilarious. Hahaha. Espolecially about Kaoru being the axe, while Kenshin was the tree. Hahahahahahahaha.
Jabber128 chapter 1 . 7/11
This had me laughing to the ground and I have to say you should do more chapters I thought the story was good
Baymax67 chapter 1 . 5/10
Ha ha ha... ohhh that was so funny I loved it when I was reading this I started crying for how funny it was... my cheeks are still aflame right now.. oh I wish u didn't put this as a one-shot I wanted to see if kenshin actually got her to marry him.. oh what joy it brings reading fanfics like these from a 1 to 10 I give u 100,000,000. That's how much I love it. By the way I have my own account but I can't log in I would have definitely put u in favorites.

Raptorfan out peace :3
KureNia11 chapter 1 . 3/27
Oh my God, I die laughing XD
Kenshin is the best!
I really like him teasing Kaoru like that :D Sometimes it's refreshing to think of him intimidating Kaoru, making her powerless and lose control. *smirk I wonder if you would make it a sequel.
You've done a great job!
Maria-Reynne chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
Darn! THIS is good!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
Geez! Make this a two shot! Haha.
orchid14 chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
LOL! That was fun XD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
quee la gente se entrevista para casarse que raro pa me conto que en los tiempos de ma y el pues por lo general los padres elejian con quien se casaban aunque menos mal el y ma no tuvieron que pasar poor lo mismo pero jeje si alguien me hubiera preguntado eso yo le estanpo la mesa en la cabeza
Momesan chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Probably the 4th or 5th time reading this and still always have a silly grin after reading it :D Simply awesome
Illusions of Dreaming chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
*U* so cute and sweet daaaww i'm melting like a puddle now made me giggle so much xDD haha meddling sano and poor poor Kaoru
meantoddy chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Hope this would have a sequel... :)
nemesisswan chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Great oneshot. With there was more or another oneshot with a continuation of some sort. Wish there were more works like this one. :)
satomika chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
i LOVE this!

it's absolutely funny!

muhu...
but you just have to mention first that this was just a drabble and no sequel...
ampf... T_T
TheWolfsCub chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Haha. I've read this for like, so many times but it never gets old. :) Love it! :D
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
The moment I read the line..

"So, is this your first time?" he asked innocently.

Emphasis on 'innocently'. I realized this was a blind date!

God, Kaoru was hilarious! I bet she died a little inside when she realized she was actually 'applying' to be his wife..XD

And I bet Sano's really in for it..

I really enjoyed this! Thanks!