Reviews for Lessons Lacking and Learned
Vi-Violence chapter 8 . 3/19/2013
Nice, though I sort of wish there had been a little more Gabriel.
FleeingReality chapter 8 . 2/17/2013
If only this was the ending of Supernatural. Ellen will be missed, she was the hottest older woman in the show.
Delylah chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
Omg, it's not often I laugh out loud reading fic, but Castiel telling Dean he needed to procure condoms had me howling. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Darke Angelus chapter 8 . 4/11/2010
*Sigh* If only Kripke and Co. could read this tale and realize, "Hey, this would be a great way to start off Season 6, don't you think?" And spend the next 22 episodes with our favorite cast of hunters actually having fun instead of being tortured. Alas, Jo and Ellen are dead. Castiel is a wreak. Dean has turned into an incredible disappointment. Only Sam has remained the same. Hell, he's the only one who's prospered from all this trauma. I greatly enjoyed this AU and suspect, as the series progresses and the cast of characters continue their sad decent, I'll be returning to this story several time for a much-needed pick me up. Thank you for sharing this gem with us.
supernaturalfangirl8 chapter 8 . 2/9/2010
ashes at midnight chapter 8 . 12/31/2009
oh dean walking in on cas in the sheet, priceless!
x.lizzy.x chapter 6 . 12/30/2009
aw...Dean wants to date her? aw! lol

Ellen is taking him shopping? seriously? lol

"which made him feel warm and flushed when they stopped for long minutes in the men’s underwear section."

LOL! wow...that's freakin

"and when she took his hand in hers through the last half of the movie, he didn’t pull away."

that's so freakin cool! that Ellen knows the Trickster..but NOT as the Trickster...I LOVE how you tied that in..very nice :)

I'm likin where this is goin :)

good job :D can't wait till I get the time so that I can get caught up to the next chapter! lol
x.lizzy.x chapter 5 . 12/30/2009
OHH! it was Gabriel that Dean met at that poker game! I pretty much forgot about him even being involved in this! oopsie! lol

another awesome chapter! :)
x.lizzy.x chapter 4 . 12/30/2009

Cas? reading Cosmo? LOL! that's so freakin funny!

oh boy...Ellen's gonna try for some alone time with Cas...this should be interesting! lol

o! I hope they eventually talk :)

I'm totally lovin this story! :D

you rock!
Figaro7 chapter 7 . 12/21/2009
aw cas and ellen are so cute, please update soon.
DeanIsTheMan chapter 5 . 12/15/2009
I like Gabriel here. To funny, please keep it coming, can't wait!
ashes at midnight chapter 5 . 12/15/2009
great! loved jo and cas together, they are so fun!

can't wait for more ellen/cas!
CaeliaDanan chapter 5 . 12/14/2009
Hahahaha! Poor Castiel XD Update Soon!XD
PixieDreamer21 chapter 4 . 12/11/2009
lmao i love this i love the jo/dean/cas triangle its so funny i cant wait for more
DeanIsTheMan chapter 4 . 12/11/2009
I was smiling the whole time I read this. The way your writing I can picture everything. It's great, please continue!