Reviews for Be my shadow
xXVioletRibbonXx chapter 4 . 6/10/2011
Gahhh! This story got me all giddy. xD love it!
DEMONIC BLACKMAGIC chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
asm613 chapter 3 . 1/18/2011
okay you have demons and angels- meaning heaven and hell. naruto was in love with a human who died- doesn't that human either go to heaven or hell- why doesn't naruto just go to heaven or hell to see his love...he's both angel and demon- he is spending 6 months in both. so if she's in hell he can see her now- if she's in heaven he can see her in 6 months. or he can see her at the bar- since you said both angels and demons are allowed there.
asm613 chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
last chapter you had tsunade the owner of a bar- and this chapter you have her as some big wig who assigns demons their duties and/or the head of the council- whatever that is in this AU- when you're writing an AU alternate universe story- it's good to let your readers know what's what. for instance in this chapter you're writing the story as if it's the anime- and tsunade is the head of the village and some big wig- as opposed to the owner of a bar- which you said she was last chapter.
LovelyLorelei chapter 4 . 1/1/2011
I'll have to be honest, I didn't expect too much from this at first, but I was very pleasantly proved wrong. It's an interesting plot with a lot of original ideas. I very much like everyone's general character so far, especially Naruto's good/evil battle in his personality. And yeah, chapter 3 was a bit over-the-top. Hopefully that will get better and there will be more going on.

The only things I'm disappointed in are that you haven't updated since March, and that it's SasuNaru instead of NaruSasu. But that won't bother me too much. :P

Extremely off-topic here, but are you on y! with the same name Ciiah?
fullmoonwolf950 chapter 3 . 10/12/2010
augh no offense but i just dislike with aythig with sasuke that makes him uke and when his with anyone else besides naruto, but with naruto...thats...another stortXD
fullmoonwolf950 chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
Awwww poor naru-chan i aso go in that weird stage when i am home sick but then i smile at all good times and scream 'GET ME THE HELL OUT OF THIS SHIT AND GET ME BACK HOME!' YEAH THATS ME BUT OH POOR NARU HOPE HE DOESNT MEET KAKASHI
Zephairy chapter 4 . 8/10/2010
Lovely chapter!

It's hot when little Naruto gets a bit violent. That said I still can't decide if I would like Naruto better as a demon or angel (although he looks more like an angel I suppose)

Please continue this story and I can't wait for the chapter in which Sasuke developes some romantic feelings for Naruto.
Kyo The Nine-Tailed Demon King chapter 4 . 7/1/2010
upload soon.
dragonzice chapter 4 . 6/6/2010
interesting, naruto is different, but I still like him XD
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 4 . 4/17/2010
Nice, do update soon!
crumbs02 chapter 4 . 4/15/2010
i love conflict..

thank you for the update!
xxAka.Amexx chapter 4 . 4/6/2010
This story is great!

I LOVE naruto's character in this story

it's like...hes not stupid or w/e

oh! and i also like how youre not rushing sasukes and narutos relationship

skyglazingMaro chapter 4 . 4/5/2010
well that's why your the best man for the job though I wish you would stop sleeping with kakashi it weirds me out
xXIara-chanXx chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
OMG! Long ago I read a fic that in the genre!

I'm loving it and I have nothing against the way you write the use of tobacco in the fic. People who read must know how to separate things, and if you do not like to smoke, just do not bring it to reality outside from story.

Congratulations for fic!

And sorry for the horrible English!

I'll be watering the next chapter!