Reviews for Electricity
Torrent-Daemon-Kamikaze chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Interesting... I saw the Hellboy movies and liked them, but they certainly seemed lacking. I like the way this has begun, and I can't wait to see what happens next!
Nerdified Elf chapter 35 . 3/27/2012
Haha I instantly thought of Calvin and Hobbes during the repeating joke
Nerdified Elf chapter 30 . 3/27/2012
Oh dear lord no! *all over shudder dance times a million*
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
wow :O
MyNamesNotAlice chapter 41 . 12/21/2010
Yey! Astaroths got a body!
MyNamesNotAlice chapter 31 . 12/20/2010
Just has ta say those songs kick hard ass! Haha great chapter
Epidermisgirl chapter 3 . 11/16/2010
NICE... why haven't I read this sooner?
Master of Paine chapter 4 . 10/8/2010
LOL I love Roger! he is flipping awesome!
RubyDracoGirl chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
Dude... i'm sorry, i was re-readingg this... and it just made me laugh so hard, i had to leave yet ANOTHER review.

You SO TOTALLY ROCK AT WRITING! _ also, good-night!
MyMusesSpeakToMe chapter 51 . 5/9/2010
RAWR! the epicness is visable throughout your story! visible epicness. Much better than that darned INvisible epicness.

Sorry, rambling. THE POINT BEING is that your story is really good! You must be watched...

-Dancing in the rain, Muses
RubyDracoGirl chapter 51 . 5/7/2010
*smiles* wow... i wasn't expecting ANY of that! aw, i really hope you do write a sequel! this was so good!

sad, random, certainly NOT boring. geez, it was anythying BUt boring! *laughs*

Thanks for the cred, but i don't think i was that much of a help, it was all you.

*bows* you ARE the queen! ...whether of the pants or story writing, you can decide. ;)
Dirge for the Dead chapter 51 . 5/4/2010
I'm so totally psyched about the sequel. I'm so glad that everything turned out okay. Somewhat okay. Ah...
Can Hellboy be in the next story? That'd be awesome.
I was wondering where Greg came from...

Waiting in happiness,
Dirge
StarlaEnvyRose chapter 48 . 5/2/2010
Ep! Jink no! And i cant believe Elektra isnt gonna try and help her, even though jink got herself into this mess. And Roger! Is she seeing ghosts or is he a figment of her imagination on drugs? And poor greg!

Wow okay, after relaying everything in your chapter back to you in nooby form, time for some well earned compilments! Yay!

You do so well working the emotions and imagery into the story. I feel like i can see everything going on. It makes me wonder how in the world you arent writing actual books. And if you are, where are they cuz i call dibs!

Anywho! How is she going to get herself out of this one eh? Come back round the bend? Well whatever comes next i will be looking forward to it! Keep up the good work!
Dirge for the Dead chapter 48 . 5/1/2010
Yay for your red pajama pants! And I love you so much for updating! *huggles* Poor poor Jink... And poor Greg... What happened to him?
MyMusesSpeakToMe chapter 48 . 4/30/2010
I FREAKIN' LOVE THIS STORY! in a friendly, not creepy way. why can't people leave Jink alone? TT_TT And poor Greg too...
But on the plus side you got all my fav songs *dances*
I'm very tired. I am going to go to bed now. *falls and face-plants on keyboard*

-Muses of the terribly over-sized jeans (and bad closer rip-offs from other writers)