Reviews for Sacrificial Lamb Outtakes
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
that was cute I remember that from the story
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Fantastic outtake! Loved it! What are those men going to do with themselves when they see the bellybutton jewelry it all its glory on her? Eek!
REgrrl chapter 7 . 3/9/2013
The outtakes are a triumph. Both moving from guilt and sadness to utter hilarity (poor Charlie encountering Tanya like that). Thanks for sharing.
madnessdownunder2 chapter 7 . 8/4/2012
oh very good! Commanding Bella is fun!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 4 . 8/4/2012
that was surprising coming from Billy, considering he was the real antagonist in twilight. But it was nice to see his his maturity, and acknowleging his lost love. Well done! So far i've only seen 2 stories that I reguard as a true Twilight rewrite "that girl" by u2shay, and "unwanted" by bloodredlust. You've just added a third. This can be my TRUE Twilight, though parts of it annoyed the crap out of me, it was very very well thought out, and addressed a great deal of what was wrong with the original. Though the annoyance could be a good thing too, good writing can provoke strong emotions! This is your first story? Really?
CassandraLowery chapter 4 . 10/20/2011
These last few outtakes, both of Alice's and then Carlisle's, were so poignant and beautifully written. I really loved Billy's wisdom despite the pack's attitude. And Carlisle's guilt just makes it all-the-more real.

Excellent writing! :)
CassandraLowery chapter 5 . 10/19/2011
This is a *hilarious* chapter-Charlie and Tanya: who knew?

-Cassandra :)
Edwardian-Rosebud chapter 7 . 10/10/2011
I love all of these outtakes! Well done, I can't wait for more! I had an idea for one but it's completely left my mind, so I'll let you know when I've remembered, that is if you're taking requests!
Saydonee chapter 7 . 8/18/2011
yes, great vacation
Saydonee chapter 6 . 8/18/2011
Rene really is too much but at least Bella was laughing at the end, lol.
Saydonee chapter 5 . 8/18/2011
yeah, I'm with Alice, gross, LOL. Poor Charlie had no hope with Tanya but at least Alice rescued him.
Saydonee chapter 4 . 8/17/2011
ok, now i hate all of the wolves, lol, pack of over-testosteroned teenaged canines, nursed on hatred with tunnel vision. at least billy has some maturity to understand love and shades of grey in life.
Saydonee chapter 3 . 8/17/2011
rose, stepping up for charlie, YAY, but still bitching.

ahh, poor jasper, he has to feel everybody's pain
Saydonee chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
poor alice, love that carlisle stepped in and told rose she was going, lol
Saydonee chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
yeah, bellybutton ring definitely a hit ;)