Reviews for I have loved you since I saw you
andrewpine chapter 10 . 5/9
This story is giving me a migraine i am moving on to find a better written one.
andrewpine chapter 6 . 5/9
Five years to write this story and it never did you be getting to the point of this story anytime soon?
andrewpine chapter 3 . 5/9
Who in the hell is this Desmond person and why did he just happened to show up the same time these Volturi guards story isn't making much sense. sure you are going to like this chapter since you wrote you didn't and are just posting it for some on doesn't Alec use his gift on this Desmond person and kill him,or have Jane use she has one of Aro's pets with a crush on her and what i gather is a hybrid also sniffing around about get to the point of the story.
andrewpine chapter 2 . 5/9
I hope to hell this gets four Volturi guards come to Forks and instead of just grabbing her and take her to see Aro they enroll in school and expose themself to the humans which iswhat got her in trouble in the first Alec asks her to go out with him on a ? why not just snatch her then hunt down the squirrel munchers and bring them to Volterra also?
andrewpine chapter 1 . 5/9
Humans can be so stupid they don't even question why these people look and act the way they of them just wonder how easy it will be to get them to have sex with them.
Andrea chapter 28 . 3/28
For some reason,I didnt cry on the last chapter
Haven Prieto chapter 3 . 9/20/2015
Cool story line but not very well written
sam chapter 17 . 4/11/2015
i love it
Guest chapter 28 . 3/27/2015
I love the story, and no oftence, but that was a stupid ending. You should make a sequel, and alec and bella are the rulers of hell. And are seeking revenge. It would be better.

-A
B4bidden.Products chapter 29 . 3/15/2015
Loved it
Rosawellian1984 chapter 11 . 12/29/2014
Korean songs are more of a feeling!
Shawna chapter 9 . 11/10/2014
Another great chapter. I really hope Bella and Alec get together! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 8 . 11/10/2014
Another good chapter. It wasn't the best but it wasn't horrible either. GREAT ENDING, by the way! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 7 . 11/10/2014
Another great chapter. I really hope Alec and Bella get together! I think they would make a great couple! I also think it was really sweet how, in the end, Alec comforted Bella while she was upset. Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 5 . 11/10/2014
Another great chapter. But I honestly don't think Felix should like Bella. He just seems too old for her. Alec seems more like the one who should fall for Bella. Hope my review helped! Keep up the good work!