Reviews for I have loved you since I saw you
sam chapter 17 . 4/11
i love it
I love the story, and no oftence, but that was a stupid ending. You should make a sequel, and alec and bella are the rulers of hell. And are seeking revenge. It would be better.

-A
B4bidden.Products chapter 29 . 3/15
Loved it
Rosawellian1984 chapter 11 . 12/29/2014
Korean songs are more of a feeling!
Shawna chapter 9 . 11/10/2014
Another great chapter. I really hope Bella and Alec get together! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 8 . 11/10/2014
Another good chapter. It wasn't the best but it wasn't horrible either. GREAT ENDING, by the way! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 7 . 11/10/2014
Another great chapter. I really hope Alec and Bella get together! I think they would make a great couple! I also think it was really sweet how, in the end, Alec comforted Bella while she was upset. Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 5 . 11/10/2014
Another great chapter. But I honestly don't think Felix should like Bella. He just seems too old for her. Alec seems more like the one who should fall for Bella. Hope my review helped! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 4 . 11/10/2014
Another great chapter and great cliff-hanger! I love this story! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 3 . 11/10/2014
Another great chapter. Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 2 . 11/10/2014
Another great chapter. However, I expected Bella to be more frightened than she was. I expected her to be trembling under their stares and running away, terrified. Still a great chapter.
Shawna chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Great first chapter. This is my first time reading this story and I like what I've read so far. Keep up the good work!
EmoGrl666 chapter 21 . 9/16/2014
If Alec Volturi shows up at my doorstep I would invite him in watch movies with him probably play video games and if he tries to make a move on me I'll accept
Brown Eyed Omega chapter 5 . 8/14/2014
Yes. Just...Yes. I love you Felix.
Brown Eyed Omega chapter 3 . 8/14/2014
Desmond the moon bear! Im sorry I just had to say it. Im rereading this story because it was just so good the first time.