Reviews for The Only Constant
jensteed chapter 12 . 8/23/2014
Such a brilliant story but I need mooore, haha. I love how you write the three of them, I just can't get enough. Thank you for such amazing stories :)
ImaBraxton chapter 12 . 7/20/2013
I love it all. Altais' power being powered was a brilliant idea! Also love the twins Carina and Orin!
Cat130 chapter 12 . 1/1/2013
Loved both stories
Venetiangrl92 chapter 12 . 1/15/2012
very good and cute. i loved it!Great job
Onyx-Jade chapter 12 . 7/20/2010
AMAZING! Their story couldn't have ended on a more perfect note :) Thank you for your ... everything.

This story is awesome. :)
LadyBriarRose chapter 12 . 6/21/2010
beautiful, beautiful story :)
Neeshack chapter 12 . 4/26/2010
Nice!
Rosalie Thomas chapter 12 . 3/22/2010
This story has been absolutely AMAZING! I love it! Your plot is so different it made me fall in love with this story (and Draco again)! This was just PERFECT!

Rosalie Thomas
yankeerose chapter 12 . 3/21/2010
Wonderful story. Looking forward to more from you.
PrettyPieceOfFlesh chapter 12 . 3/17/2010
first, let me tell you i am SOSOSOSOSOSO happy you wrote an epilogue! and its really good too! i love all the kids, and i love how you were able to give them such different personalities! you are an extremely good writer, and i will be reading more of your stories in the future! so GOOD WORK! and congratulations on finishing the story!
ladyladylove here chapter 12 . 3/17/2010
I can't believe it is over what a wonderful journey!
DarkestAngel8990 chapter 12 . 3/17/2010
This is bittersweet. I loved this story and I'm sad for it to end. But I liked the ending.

I'm hoping you'll write Altais's story... that seems like it would be interesting.

You are a wonderful writer. Can't wait for whatever else you come out with next.
aviddaydreamer chapter 12 . 3/17/2010
Just lovely! Thanks for sharing this. Good luck with the awards!
sweet-tang-honney chapter 12 . 3/16/2010
loved the story. thank you
cytl101 chapter 12 . 3/16/2010
Congradulations. You have written an amazing story.

I hope you are successful in others as well.

:D