Reviews for The Only Constant
Skyeline chapter 12 . 7/28
aww daddy Draco 3
I'm seriously in love with this family.
Skyeline chapter 11 . 7/28
they're quite the team
I love that her water breaking didn't equal a mad hospital dash. real life is much less dramatic than movies. love it
Skyeline chapter 10 . 7/27
yes, Draco's poor virgin ears lol
it's great that Hermione has something to focus on now to get her through
Skyeline chapter 9 . 7/27
morning sickness is THE worst.
Skyeline chapter 8 . 7/27
I love that they're all so happy together. hopefully Lucius stops with all the pulling away stuff. the announcement scene was perfect
Hermione will be so proud of Lucius changing his beliefs.
Skyeline chapter 7 . 7/27
you're developing the Lucius/Draco relationship really well
Skyeline chapter 4 . 7/27
I keep thinking of the poor house elves who have to keep stumbling upon the three of them as things get weirder and weirder.
Skyeline chapter 3 . 7/27
I love Hermione's hidden sexual deviance, under her bookishness. I think you did a really good job with a scene that was probably difficult to write. their hesitance is portrayed so well.
Skyeline chapter 2 . 7/27
I'm looking forward to finding out how completing the triad will affect their magic
Skyeline chapter 1 . 7/27
excited about this continuation of the story!
cztelnik chapter 12 . 7/5/2015
Brilliant and funny and really sensual too. As unaccepting as the wizard world is it makes sense that the kids would have a difficult time but depending on their nature and assuming their nurture they will survive.
jensteed chapter 12 . 8/23/2014
Such a brilliant story but I need mooore, haha. I love how you write the three of them, I just can't get enough. Thank you for such amazing stories :)
ImaBraxton chapter 12 . 7/20/2013
I love it all. Altais' power being powered was a brilliant idea! Also love the twins Carina and Orin!
Cat130 chapter 12 . 1/1/2013
Loved both stories
Venetiangrl92 chapter 12 . 1/15/2012
very good and cute. i loved it!Great job