Reviews for A Grin to Remember
Ladyof13Sorrows chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
that was amazing I especially loved the cheshire cats lines they were brilliant :)
ppl chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Why turn the cat into a boy?
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 2 . 1/30/2010
I like this Chesh. _
Wolfinson chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
thecolouryes chapter 2 . 12/11/2009
May I join the list of people who absolutely adored him? Chesh is so much better than the feeble attempt at the Cheshire Cat in the movie… oh well. You can’t win everything. Although I do believe that this could have gone on for much long and have been much better. Oh well. It was still pretty good.

Klutzy-But-Cute chapter 2 . 12/11/2009

i looved Alice

I even changed my name!

and my avatar! isn't Hatter just so stinkin' cute? xD

lol loved the cheshire cat, he was so funny

loved loved loved it:):):):)
Inkbug chapter 2 . 12/11/2009

First off - I have to say that I ADORE your version of the Cheshire cat. He fits in quite perfectly with the SyFy's version of Wonderland. I like your voice for Alice as well. You've seem to have her down, and I quite liked the scene towards the end with Cheshire and the Duchess. All in all, lovely fic. Looking more to reading more Alice from you!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 2 . 12/10/2009
*pulls a -ahem, pun ahead-Cheshire Grin*

Oh, this was good. A HatterxAlice fic with plot! Keep writing!
OhhhSkyler chapter 2 . 12/10/2009
Hahaha awh, I absolutely love Chech! Amazing chapter, love all of your twists in the scenes!
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 2 . 12/10/2009
That was so ceazy that cat is insane

OceanFae chapter 2 . 12/10/2009
Oh, that was simply wonderful! Great job!
uknowyuuna13 chapter 2 . 12/10/2009
Loved the Cheshire Cat. It's funny you should post this cuz I'm in the middle of writing my own Alice fic with a Cheshire Cat. Haha.

Great dialogue btw. Perfectly Mad.

Veritas Found chapter 2 . 12/10/2009
On the hat: just rewatched that scene, and omf you're right! See, I was thinking he just had it smashed down in his pocket or something - but you're right; if you look at his hand/in the mirror, there's a definite black hat there. :D

Agreeing on missing the lack of Cheshire; he's a Wonderland staple I was very disappointed to see missing. I love your rewritten scenes, though; my inner shipper is making me want to say the scene with the queen was my favorite: "That was supposed to be MY hug!" D'aw. C:
Iole17 chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
Nice story, and there definitely is a hat in the final scene.
Socratic Irony chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
I love the rewrite you did. It's still the same as before but you made it your own. Thanks for writin'!