Reviews for A Christmas Tale
Anime Princess chapter 3 . 4/21
AWESOME! I LOVE how Derek automatically made the switch to bring in his family from Chicago to Quanico!
d-kronk chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
I enjoyed this fic. I really like Derek not letting her be alone for Christmas, despite her trying to hide what was happening from everyone.
Peanut84 chapter 3 . 2/1/2011
Just discovered this sweet story! Family and love - can you ask for a better Christmas present? Very nice1
csimesser1 chapter 3 . 2/25/2010
that was great loved it
darkgirl3 chapter 3 . 1/8/2010
That was wonderful loved all three chapters and i'm glad that Morgan started that new tradition and refused to leave his baby girl alone for christmas. :)
Jellze chapter 3 . 1/3/2010
We could only hope for this kind of begining of year from the show! Thanks for sharing.
fairgirl chapter 3 . 1/3/2010
That was very cute. good ending.
emzypemzy chapter 3 . 1/3/2010
YAY! that was a great end to this, M/G wuvage, team wuv in there too, and families and he "fixed" christmas for Garcia...aww! Very good story! Christmas M/G very happy me :P But you knew that already mon ami! Love-d it!
teal-lover chapter 3 . 1/3/2010
enjoyed it immensely.
teal-lover chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
this was a really sweet story-the best part? none of them gave up time with their families, just made one bigger one. i love it.
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 3 . 1/3/2010
I hate when the muse goes AWOL. Sorry to hear that.

You gave us a very sweet and romantic ending for this. Loved it. Love the kiss and her "thank you."
celticstarwolf chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
aww hon loved the ending just prefect thanks for sharing
Kathy0518 chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
Wonderful happily ever after:)

I hope your muse comes back so you can write more Morgan and Garcia

Kathy
PinkAngel17 chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
Aw, that was really sweet! I loved it! It was a really good ending! :)
pretenderfan chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
Sorry to hear that your muse flew away. However, that was a lovely end to a beautiful Chrsitmas story. Just perfect. Thank you for sharing:D