Reviews for Twinkle
terabithias chapter 4 . 6/8/2010
I thought it was pretty cool you remembered Saga is German. Keep up the good work, this was a good solid chapter. I liked how Saga explains 'it is a twinkle, but not the twinkle.'That gives some true meaning behind it.

Cute ending

(they're all songs!)
Leafeon.Sinnoh chapter 4 . 4/8/2010
Good one. Keep up the good work.
Miss Storyholic chapter 4 . 4/7/2010
This really cute in a way. Keep it up. :)
Shin aK1ra-sama chapter 4 . 4/6/2010
Okay...

Hm...I think you mean "Greta," unless "Gretel" is a name you gave to one of Saga's "unnamed" classmates.

I was tempted to point something out; but, upon rereading the chapter, I (most likely) did not find anything else wrong.

Way to go, Saga. The screaming of annoying fangirls can (and probably will) attribute to hearing problems later (or sooner) in life...Kudos, Ho-ou.

Other than Greta's name, everything was nice.

Cute game of twenty questions... :3

Way to go, Ho-ou!

Shin aK1ra-sama...kore de BAI BAI! (- addiction to Atelier Iris 2)
Shin aK1ra-sama chapter 3 . 3/18/2010
Nice!

Sorry that I took forever to make a review.

I just needed to actually listen to the song first.

Anyway, it's nice...the song and the chapter.

Keep on keeping on! And good luck finding more songs!

Shin aK1ra-sama - O.K.!
Leafeon.Sinnoh chapter 3 . 3/18/2010
i really love the way you've written the story, the plot is really original with using songs that have the word 'twinkle' in them. it's great
Shin aK1ra-sama chapter 2 . 2/18/2010
Very nice, Ho-ou.

I don't see why you were even nervous when you reviewed about my Sugar fanfic. This fanfic is very, VERY cute! I can picture everything clearly! Good Job!

FAVED/SUBSCRIBED

:3 We'll be waiting for more!

P.S. I'll submit the next chapter of EoM soon, like this month soon!

Shin aK1ra-sama (American College-Style)

See you later, Phoenixfodarkness!
Somechick chapter 2 . 1/27/2010
Thank you for changing my life. :'D
audio-affair chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
cute :))
terabithias chapter 2 . 12/16/2009
Another cute chapter! I wish the fandom were bigger...

In a way, Sugar was right, because the twinkle does have to do with Saga. Maybe these chapters could link up, and they could slowly discover the twinkle?

I should go listen to that song XD

Hmm...suggestions...a crystal twinkles, and Sugar tries stealing it? Then Saga has to help her. That could develop their relationship...

Heh. Sorry, suck at giving ideas.

Update soon ( I think the short chapters really suit the mood. Also, you keep them quite well in character. keep up the good work...Whoo!)
terabithias chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
aww that was short and sweet, I can imagine that scene in the anime prefectly... wish it were longer...write more