Reviews for PSOH Dinner & A Show
Tinted Basket chapter 4 . 12/25/2011
Pon-chan/Jill. Now there's a unique pairing. Definately didn't pick that one up on my radar at the beginning of this fic. It was actually kind of suspenseful in that regard. The Count and Leon having a night to themselves was pretty amusing. I can actually picture the Count acting this way, Leon too, during an unseen break in the manga. I even think that's what he was running from in Berlin that time, because Leon coming after him could mean one of two things. And only two things. The idea of either of them being true freaks Count D out big time. lol

Anyway, this was a nice AU. An interlude into a 'could have been' for one of the most obvious slash pairings in manga history, that is definately believable and very well written. I love how Jill teased the Leon about what the Count said. It burst his bubble a little bit. Frazzled Leon is always cute. haha So yeah, nice job. I'm surprised I hadn't found this fic sooner, but I did eventually by sifting through the archives. This section of the site has actually gotten bigger despite the manga shifting to Tokyo and unseen territory, and the fact that the series hasn't been updated since the very beginning of last year. Just means there's more demand for fanfiction about it really. Nice job, excellent piece of writing.
JBubbles chapter 4 . 8/25/2011
Definitely, I love you the way you can interpret and portray this wonderful manga (just today I kindly forced a friend of mine to read it, she thought Count D is for 'diva').

You make beautiful lines and gorgeous situations, I can't seem to have enough of them already...

And *breaths deeply* the Jill and Pon-chan scene? Effing great, never would've thought about it.
LadyFayte chapter 4 . 6/11/2010
You have totally satisfied my craving for this pairing. The fluid wording, the characters are in character... If I could rate this story, I would end up giving it a 100 out of 10. You really blew me away! 3
marimorimo chapter 4 . 4/4/2010
I loved the date, and the hot scene! :D Everything wrapped up nicely. I'm so glad I discovered your fics :)
saya06 chapter 4 . 1/3/2010
I loved the story, it was amazing, could you make a sequel, please!
KUROXFAI chapter 4 . 12/22/2009
WOW! nice job. I have enjoyed this story, maybe you should, could continue it?, Well no matter really, thank you for putting a good piece out there, for use fans to read.