Reviews for The Gift
Miracles chapter 4 . 7/12
This was so sweet
Adela C. Brandon chapter 4 . 11/7/2015
ありがとうございました!

Thank you! This fic is awesome!

もっと書いてね!じゃ、バイバイ!
TheExilez chapter 4 . 4/7/2015
This is one of the best fics I've ever read. It's so fun! I wasn't sure at first, having only read the summary, but as I read it I started to enjoy it more and more. Thanks for writing, definitely worth a read!
Being Fox chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
Just wanted say it again.. One of most awesome story I've read.. Loved it.. Please write more NaruSaku fics like it..
Namikaze541 chapter 4 . 12/13/2014
I have been wanting to read this story again for a very long time finally in the last couple of days I continued my search for this story. 2 months of searching! Anyways I found it finally today and it was just as amazing as I could remember. I love this story so much. It was well worth scowering through 113 pages of Naruto and Sakura fanfics. Truthfully I found it in my favorites and I'm so glad I favorited it. Thank you for creating this and thank you for leaving it up for me to continue reading over and over and over again.
Jasesmiles chapter 4 . 11/10/2014
Glad I found this story, it's refreshing to read. So much fluff 3
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 4 . 10/20/2014
I'm glad they got their happy ending. This story was short and sweet and just a great read. Very enjoyable and well written. Thank you.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 3 . 10/20/2014
The cat is out of the bag now. I'm excited for what comes next in the final chapter.

You've written a really interesting story here.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 2 . 10/20/2014
That was great. Really enjoyed that.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
This is a pretty unusual story, but I like it. Has a lot of potential.
Zero-Tails317 chapter 4 . 6/1/2014
A lovely lovely story:-)
Being Fox chapter 4 . 2/23/2014
Nice story! :)
Nethis chapter 4 . 10/2/2013
i generally don't like stories set in the current era, but I've gotta say, this was truly fantastic. The interactions between the characters, the detail put into the story itself, all just makes it a truly amazing read. The only complaint i have is when there is a time skip, sometimes i found myself really confused as to when it happened.
proteus gmc chapter 4 . 6/4/2013