Reviews for Ashley vs the Volley ball
DZR chapter 4 . 4/10/2010
Aw it's like your first funny fic which paved the way for the madness.

Love Henry, love Ash, love 'shockingly observant' Magnus, etc etc.

The only thinng more powerful than a fan girl - GOD! *lmao*
SoLoveMeAnyway chapter 4 . 2/9/2010
I love your writing, you have such a coruscating - nay, veritably scintillating - wit, and you are always so upbeat. You certainly have an amazingly good sense of humour, wot.
Di-Bee chapter 4 . 1/23/2010
I liked that story too, even with it being a little different from the other, though poor Henry's life is being threatened all the same lol.

This is my last one to review..., so it will be extra long, for the four chapter lol. And I hope a fifth is to come too (even though the grave thing would ackowledge her death, but having her spinning around the said grave could actually be disturbing too...)

Being myself terrible at volley ball (thouhg having had the chance never to be have been taken into ANY kind of sport contest (no team would actually take me in lol) I really support this fic with all my heart (and Henry's punishment, being the best of all things.)

Really hope for a fifth chapter (I'm repeating myself, but for good reason)

Really enjoyed reading all your stories

Stevie-the-cow-girl chapter 4 . 1/22/2010
aww the whole story is so cute! i love the Ash Henery kid fics. you are my new favourite author.

keep writeing its really funny and adorable.

love the sibling fighting just like me and my sister.

nicely done

Stevie The cow girl -
librarymouse chapter 4 . 1/12/2010
That was great. I loved it.
carlycarter chapter 4 . 1/9/2010
An epilogue would sure be great! Awesome story, as always :)
Surreal Squirrel chapter 4 . 12/22/2009
Hey! OMG! That was totally awesome! I loved it! Qrite more, or I will come at you! (haha, jk- or am i?)

melissaadams22 chapter 4 . 12/22/2009
Hey there,

AW this is GREAT! I loved it and it was fantastically done, please more, more more soon please.

Mia66 chapter 4 . 12/22/2009
Poor Henry! and Go Ash! :)

I love this piece and i like how you capture the essence of the characters.
Serenity's Pain chapter 4 . 12/21/2009
Jonathan Young's daughter and niece and nephew were all killed in a fire. Jonathan and his wife were asleep in another cabin when it happened. He tried to get them out, but only got injured.

Great story. I know what you mean about the snake thing and Kate, but it was her fault for endangering the sanctuary any way. She just irritates me to no end...but I digress.

I love the Ashley humor and with any luck thanks to the fact that the show has been renewed for a third season we will get her back. S
Anonymous chapter 3 . 12/18/2009
Please write more soon)
Serenity's Pain chapter 3 . 12/15/2009
Yeah I saw sanctuary this week, but I thought it was awful. It was like the producer was trying to get us to sympathize with Kate so that he wouldn't feel stupid for killing off Ashley. Mission failed I have to say, because I hate Kate more than ever and I am not the only one. Yay for Tesla though. It was so sad about Jonathan Young's daughter...I'm glad to see him on the show.

Anyway back to the subject, great story. Look forward to updates. S
fairytale city chapter 3 . 12/13/2009
Great Chapter! Hnery's "GO Ashley" sign was funny! LMAO.. The shortness was fine, don't worry. It was an awesome chapter :) Can't wait to see what happens next, espically when Ash breaks her arm and Helen's reaction to that.
melissaadams22 chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
Hey there,

No worries, it was a good chapter even if it was short. :D It does bring up other issues however, like I wonder what other injuries Ashley had over the years, surely she must have had several and probably not all of them from abnormals or hunting ghouls as she would say...Hm.

P.S. Hoping next chapter is longer. :-)
sashaomalley chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
I really love this story, it's awesome and fun to read. Great job!