Reviews for The Winter War: Anrak's Tale
Guest chapter 21 . 6/26/2022
Shouldn't have been forgiven. No excuses for her actions.
Athrick chapter 21 . 1/14/2021
For the most part Kagi is a bitch but for this Anrak should be thanking her that he didn’t stay a little pathetic bitch farmer for the rest of his afterlife.
Fullmetal11791 chapter 31 . 1/20/2016
Alright, so I'm leaving this review on chapter 31 instead of 32 because this is my second time reading this and I've already reviewed 32.

I just want to say how disheartening it is to find that since I first read this in January of 2012, there have only been a total of 11 reviews made. I guess Bleach isn't that popular anymore, and this was finished in 2010, but still. This definitely remains one of my favorite stories on the site.

Anyway, this was just as great the second time through as the first. Anrak, as I mentioned the first time, is still one of the best OC's I've seen, and I think you did a great job writing his character. I do think he was getting a little too upset with Kagi over some things, but other than that I loved just how well he seemed to fit in with the rest of the cast. I think you did justice to all of the characters, and Neliel and Renji were my other two favorite characters. The fishing thing is still one of the funnier things I've seen done in the Bleach fandom. There fighting scenes were especially well done (I loathe reading massively drawn out one on one fights), and the light hearted moments always managed to put a smile on my face throughout the story.

Looking forward to going through the rest of your stories again, especially the new one I saw posted, and sorry for any spelling errors, typing on my phone.
Guest chapter 32 . 3/30/2015
great story really liked it
Rakaan chapter 25 . 3/1/2015
Bwahaha!
Rakaan chapter 21 . 3/1/2015
Thank god his angst-ridden retardation didn't last longer than a chapter. I appreciate it.
MagykjayEmmax chapter 32 . 11/24/2013
Wonderful story! I love how you made the OC blend in with Bleach seamlessly! And you did a great job portraying Neliel!
4evergone101010 chapter 32 . 10/3/2013
Finally got to finish this, and I must say it was wonderfuly well written. Pat yourself on the back. If I were to give some constructive criticism it would be that it was a little slow to start. Once it did though the ball got rolling rather quickly.
Xplosion chapter 9 . 2/4/2013
was that tyn or at least someone who looked like tyn
Kevin chapter 9 . 11/30/2012
I've read this story 5-6 times and it just keeps getting better. I hope one day you find the inspiration to write again, this certainly gets me going before i go work out. Fight till the end and never give up.
veverica chapter 32 . 6/11/2012
its a great story i just dont understand why it dosnt have more reviews good characterization but u should probably put some more physical description mate like i said a great story and il certantly start reading espada masquerade
wlobot chapter 32 . 6/7/2012
Not one to point out a mistake in a great author's personal page but,

"unwlecome surprises at our group of wayward Arrancar just yet."

unwlecome-unwelcome

Your story really made an imprint on my experience here. I only just finished reading it after putting off the last chapters for months; I suppose I was just afraid of it ending. It truly is a great story, best I’ve read here regardless of any "mistakes" you believe you've made. Anrak Ushii and Kagi Shitsukoi are perhaps the greatest OC's I've seen and I admire the way you brought them to life. It feels more like a filler than a fanfic. Honestly I was hoping he'll get with Kagi even though it did seem like it wouldn't work, xD but I digress. Sorry I didn't review as much but sometimes I would just put the chapters on a flash drive or save them to read late at night on the other laptop which doesn't pick up a good signal. Not a very good excuse but neither do I want to go to every chapter and review with 30 reviews back to back on your review page. I'll see if I can space it out because something like this deserves to be noticed (more).

Again thanks for sharing this wonderful piece of art. It is my favorite of so many fanfics I’ve already read and that's something to be counted for. I've already read Espada's Masquerade and, though it did not have as great an impact as The Winter War: Anrak's Tale, I see it was very well-written and again another great story next to your first one.

Even though I was afraid of seeing the images, thinking they would be drastically different, they weren't THAT far from what I thought. Props to Mercy, those images were very well made. Personally I thought Anrak would have a bit thicker hair as in Mercy's depiction it seemed kind of thin. Also thought Kagi would have a more pronounced ponytail without the thick bangs in front; the bangs on her face being parted to the sides of her head and framing her face. But oh well, I suppose we all view characters differently. Had to read the first chapter again and I still stand by my perception of their characters :p This was originally a PM but I thought why not a review? I really don't know how to critique this story, I reread the first chapter just now and maybe that could have been more drawn out? Regardless I repeat that this is a great story and likely the best I've read when thinking of the impact it had and just the story itself. I sincerely hope you do another or at least a holiday one-shot or something. No need to get involved in a lot of chapters with those whenever you get the writing muse again.

I thank you for bringing this story to us and congratulate you on a job WELL done.
NigerianPrince chapter 32 . 2/8/2012
great story man really inspiring and as far as I know you also did good with spelling as well
Totidem Verbis chapter 32 . 1/28/2012
I honestly don't know why you didn't get more reviews. This story was amazing! I would have reviewed more as I went along, but I was a little too eager to read the next chapter. lol. I'm a huge fan of OC stories, and this is now definitely one of my favorites. I think I'm gonna go start on "The Espada's Masquerade" now...
Fullmetal11791 chapter 32 . 1/3/2012
I'm gonna keep this short since it's way wayyy past midnight, even if this stoy does deserve a huge review. This story was seriously fantastic. I'm always so skeptical of reading fics with oc's for obvious reasons, but there is no way to describe your oc's as anything other than cannon. Seriously, it's a fuckin shame this isn't ever gonna get near the amount of readers or reviews it deserves due to the fact it's in the bleach section, housing a pairing other than rukia/ichigo and has oc's. Your portrayal of nel was amazing, your OC (forgot spelling, 5am, ugh) was seriously also amazing, and the way you blended them in with your other oc's and the main cast was flawless. Great job and I cannot wait to read your other stories.