Reviews for This is Kurys
Oxymironic chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I've honestly always hated Lily after hearing why she dissolved their friendship over two stupid words. Severus wasn't an angel in life, but during their time in Hogwarts, I can understand why he would be pushed to that. Lily, not so much. It seemed more of her succumbing to peer pressure than anything she truly felt. But then, people do the same stupid thing in real life and instead of admitting that they were stupid for letting go such friendships over "small" things, they continue to blame and force the other person to apologize for it. And to end their conversation with "I will have no bullies here." That should have included both Sirius and James. And since it didn't, your Lily does cannon Lily proud.
GryffinPuffGirl chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
Nooo! I really wanted to read the rest! :( I know it's a big ask, and I understand if you can't, but I wondered if you could email me the rest of the story ( or ) because I really really want to know what happens. It is really good, btw :)
Kerubim chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
Well I'm a tad disappointed. But if you feel you must leave then do so.

Also Lord of Bones try logging in next time. You accuse Snape fans of 'popping out of the wood work' well isn't that the very thing you are doing right now? I mean come on, you are so cowardly that you didn't even log in to post your opinion.

Also no one is innocent or blame free in the potterverse. JK says this and it's obvious in the series. Harry did have a shit attitude, Harry did deserve to be called out on it, and Snape does get a lot of hate from others yet they forget to repremand their own for doing bad things. like Harry used two unforgivables yet I don't see his parents or others calling him out on it.
Sevipana chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
Great. Another author who rashly decided to ragequit FFN because of a reminder about a policy that was implemented-and poorly enforced, if that-almost a decade ago. Your extra bit about believing a vague rumor about M-rating-only slash fics is a nice touch, and one that I'm sure other authors will take up as well.
Lord of Bones chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
It's kind of funny how all the Snape-defenders pop up out of the woodwork to malign the boy Snape tormented and the woman he condemned to death just because someone finally called him out on his reprehensible behaviour.
Kerubim chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
A few things.

1. Lily is being a bitch. But that's no different from cannon...

2. Harry was a terrible student and if lily paid any attention she would have noticed that Harry got into trouble, he broke rules, he had a terrible attitude and any other teacher or school IRL would have expelled him.

3. Since the books are from potters point of view we don't get to see how the Slytherins are punished. We see the Gryffindors bully, hurt, break rules, be disruptive in class and get punished accordingly (by snape but get treated like royalty by everyone else) Severus isn't the type to not punish bad behsviour (which potter displayed a lot of) so just because we don't see him punishing them does not mean he never does. If that 'I didnt see it therefore it didn't happen or doesn't exist' logic was then shawrma doesn't exist because ive never seen it.
Airlady chapter 3 . 6/24/2010
This is indeed a tough journey for them both.
Etidorpha chapter 3 . 6/24/2010
Haha I loved Sirius riding the thunderstorm; it's something I would do if it were physically possible ) And kicking the crap out of Wormtail... always enjoyable, yes? All in all, a great chapter! I look forward to more, dear )

Eti
Mavira chapter 3 . 6/24/2010
charity and wormtail...hahaha! i liked those meetings! it's great! i love this story! update soon please!
Archea chapter 3 . 6/24/2010
Ah, so beautiful and such a joy to see you updating it. It's a very strange and original story, and Kurys sometimes reminds me of C. S. Lewis's edenic Perelandra. I love all the details about their trek but wonder if they'll end up reconciled, those two, or will simply call it quits and run away each on their side (which I hope not).

("Sirius's grinned" in the second paragraph should be "Sirius's grin", I think?)
Mavira chapter 2 . 6/12/2010
oh my gosh! this is excellent! i'm soo curious to see what dumbledore has to say to snape! and i really liked how his encounter with bella went. i feel like that's exactly how she'd act when talking about voldie! love it! can't wait for more!
Mavira chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
this is really good! my only comment really is i don't think that lily would be that mad at snape...otherwise this is really creative and i love how everything works! it's just seems so perfect! i love it! i wonder who else he's going to see...
Archea chapter 2 . 5/14/2010
I love posthumous fics and this one is awesome - clever, original and well-written. Please, don't give up on it! I'd love to see if the newfound complicity with Sirius evolves and how Albus gets on with his own reconciliation to Severus. (And as a Grindeldore fan, I love the fact that he also got reconciled with Gellert!)
bookivore chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
Just a note that I'm following this story. It's fascinating so far, but I'm wondering what you're going to have for a plot if any. Most Snape's afterlife stories are fairly short and don't need much of a plot, but the world you've shown us seems to be set up for something big.
Etidorpha chapter 2 . 1/11/2010
Loved it! I was actually just hoping to see at some point what Dumbledore thought of Kurys and whether or not it was the "great adventure" he was always referring to, so clearly you and I are riding some sort of similar wavelength, yeah? I did also rather enjoy Bella and Sev's meeting; they both needed that, and despite her personal faults, I've always found Bella an intensely interesting figure in the series, so I was happy to see her.