Reviews for Nothing Good Comes from Earth
terrorteen chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
Your writing style is beautiful! I've always loved Cowboy Bebop especially because of the gorgeous animation and character design, as I am very visually-oriented. Reading your fic gave painted in my mind's eye images parallel to the anime, if you understand what I'm saying. Your descriptions were exquisite! I've never read anything quite so artfully written. You nailed every description of landscape scenery, violence and mood.
Kate Scott chapter 20 . 9/26/2015
Really like this story, hope there is at least one more chapter to come. I really want to see how Spike talks to Faye when she has awoken. Really love your writing style and I hope very much that you update soon :)
TheMadnessWithin13 chapter 20 . 7/31/2012
lovd it
satomika chapter 20 . 12/6/2009
is this the end or there's still more?

if there is, i hope you'd update it soon...
Tuppence chapter 20 . 4/8/2009
This was actually the best possible ending. No "happy ever afters" or out of character characters prancing around. It's absolutely brilliant!

Tuppence chapter 19 . 4/8/2009
It's such a ... final ending. It was very well written. I really liked it. Can't wait to read the final installment.

Tuppence chapter 18 . 4/8/2009
Ah, if only it were that simple. I'm guessing you're done asking for some help? Can't wait to finish reading the rest of the story.

Tuppence chapter 17 . 4/8/2009
Oh this is such a promising point. I can't wait to see the show-down (although I admit to a desire to see both live at the end of it all!).

Tuppence chapter 16 . 4/7/2009
Oh brilliant chapter. Would love to read the rest but really need to sleep now. I loved how Faye managed to back talk to Vicious. The girl has balls - you gotta hand it to her!

Tuppence chapter 15 . 4/7/2009
Aha the comparison of Faye to Ein...that was truly inspired! Faye really *wouldn't* like the comparison, would she?

Can't wait to read the rest, but it's the middle of the ngiht now. I'm off to bed.

Tuppence chapter 14 . 4/7/2009
Oh what an absolutely brilliant chapter. I love how Vicious was surprised by how many men Faye managed to take out. Go her!

Tuppence chapter 13 . 4/7/2009
Oh the suspense is impressive. It's really getting to me.

Tuppence chapter 12 . 4/7/2009
OH man, gore fest. Just the way Spike would really have done it. Brilliantly written!

Tuppence chapter 11 . 4/7/2009
Oh man. Wouldn't want to be Spike now...although the night might have been totally worth it.

Can't wait to read the rest. :)

Tuppence chapter 10 . 4/7/2009
Ah frickin' heck! This whole suspense thing is so over-rated; when will people learn that people like prompt, unexciting, instant happy endings. :(