Reviews for Nothing Good Comes from Earth
Kate Scott chapter 20 . 9/26
Really like this story, hope there is at least one more chapter to come. I really want to see how Spike talks to Faye when she has awoken. Really love your writing style and I hope very much that you update soon :)
TheMadnessWithin13 chapter 20 . 7/31/2012
lovd it
satomika chapter 20 . 12/6/2009
is this the end or there's still more?

if there is, i hope you'd update it soon...
Tuppence chapter 20 . 4/8/2009
This was actually the best possible ending. No "happy ever afters" or out of character characters prancing around. It's absolutely brilliant!

Tuppence chapter 19 . 4/8/2009
It's such a ... final ending. It was very well written. I really liked it. Can't wait to read the final installment.

Tuppence chapter 18 . 4/8/2009
Ah, if only it were that simple. I'm guessing you're done asking for some help? Can't wait to finish reading the rest of the story.

Tuppence chapter 17 . 4/8/2009
Oh this is such a promising point. I can't wait to see the show-down (although I admit to a desire to see both live at the end of it all!).

Tuppence chapter 16 . 4/7/2009
Oh brilliant chapter. Would love to read the rest but really need to sleep now. I loved how Faye managed to back talk to Vicious. The girl has balls - you gotta hand it to her!

Tuppence chapter 15 . 4/7/2009
Aha the comparison of Faye to Ein...that was truly inspired! Faye really *wouldn't* like the comparison, would she?

Can't wait to read the rest, but it's the middle of the ngiht now. I'm off to bed.

Tuppence chapter 14 . 4/7/2009
Oh what an absolutely brilliant chapter. I love how Vicious was surprised by how many men Faye managed to take out. Go her!

Tuppence chapter 13 . 4/7/2009
Oh the suspense is impressive. It's really getting to me.

Tuppence chapter 12 . 4/7/2009
OH man, gore fest. Just the way Spike would really have done it. Brilliantly written!

Tuppence chapter 11 . 4/7/2009
Oh man. Wouldn't want to be Spike now...although the night might have been totally worth it.

Can't wait to read the rest. :)

Tuppence chapter 10 . 4/7/2009
Ah frickin' heck! This whole suspense thing is so over-rated; when will people learn that people like prompt, unexciting, instant happy endings. :(

Tuppence chapter 9 . 4/7/2009
Oh brilliantly promising. Your characterisation has been extremely well done. Can't wait to read the rest.