Reviews for 10 Random Songs That Turned Into 11
Doni chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
Beautifully done. In My Life is my favorite song, no matter who sings it.
livin-la-vida-loki-d chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
My favorites are the ones from Beauty and the Beast. That is definitely my favorite disney movie of all time.

And the way you wrote them is very touching :) the emotion is radiating through it.
Lyricoloratura chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
I have one question - one, one-word question:

HOW?

How the flying you-know-what do you do this, again and again and again? Because you're brilliant, unerringly, again and again and again, while SOME of us (ahem) are struggling through the mire of One Chapter At A Time.

If I didn't love to read your stuff so much, I'd probably be a lot more upset by this...

And I love, love, love your soundtrack, by the way. (My family is not so grateful, however, as I've been treating them to it, as well...)

Love you even more. :-)
Kittendragon chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
I went to see the Jimmy Buffet concert a few weeks ago...LOVED IT! I don't think Jim will be losing his shaker and salt. Spock likes to keep track of things. And if he steps on a pop-top, he'll just use it as an excuse to have Spock use Vulcan strength and carry him around everywhere, so they don't have to leave early. ;)

In My Life was originally written and recorded by the Beatles. Sorry, I'm a hard-core fan, and couldn't leave it be. ;)

I loved these! I'd like to see Jim's reaction/response to each. ;)
YaoiYuriFan chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
I laugh at how random the second chapter is. But it's a good story.
Law Denvir chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
I'z-areading. And don't be blue! Be a normal skin tone.

... LOL.
ShamelessSpocker chapter 2 . 6/21/2010
(dance of happiness and joy) Oh this fic ROCKS! You've done such a great job putting these songs and Star Trek together! I can't give you high enough praise. Just...wow. Yeah.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 2 . 6/21/2010
oh wow just wow nice job i loved them all they were perfect
Maranni123 chapter 2 . 6/21/2010
Aw. These were sad and happy all at the same time. :) Wonderful work!

I'm sorry you're feeling blue. I send you a message hug! :D 10/10!
Techno-Poet chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
:D You have good music taste! Amazing, yay!
Renuki chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
*laughs at 6* Well, at least it end well. (And yes, I bet the King notice quite a bit. ;P)
ffname chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
11 is better. Just ask Spinal Tap.

This was pure awesome.
BoredomIsAnUnderstatement chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
my favorite is number eleven, because it's so beautiful. but, the one with uhura in it (also quite beautiful) reminded me of another song, though i'm not sure if you've heard it. "Harder to Breathe" by Maroon 5? feh, well, i think it's only because i've had it on my mind a lot lately, so...you know how things are... :D

~Jinx
Maranni123 chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
11 songs are better than 10 songs. And for this amazing work that you've given us, we thank you. How is it that you can give us so many wonderful fanfics in such a small amount of time? You are really an amazing writer. :D 10/10!
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
wow amazing i loved it soo soo soo much great job