Reviews for Christmas Delivery Service
Vic The Super Saiyan chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I loved this show. you have a gigantic thumbs up from me.
A chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
YES! NO KIKI AND TOMBO PAIRING! I LOVE YOU!
Sorry but you have no idea how emoitonal this is for me. Although I liked the Kiki/Tombo stories Ive read so far, theres a ton more ahead, and no garunteed thier gonna be good. Also, It just bores me bacause almost all the Kiki fanfictions are like that. ( yours is a lifesaver). I have a guy friend, and people would always bug us to date! It drove me crazy!
Your fanfiction was also refreshing and unique. It stood out from all the others, and your spelling wasnt horrible. You were even nice enough to say out loud that Kiki and Tombo were only friends!
THANK YOU!
G chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Yay! A happy Christmas fanfic. I really like this, it's so.. Christmassy!
Kiki Claus XD That was good!
SuperSaiyanParadoxx chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I like it!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Cool. Wonderful.
OneManShow chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Adorable! What a cute story!
Antoinette Sky chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I like this one, Christmas story for Kiki. I just wish this isn't a one-shot. But still, bravo :)
shopgirl152 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Aww! Kiki Clause! How cute!
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
O wonderful oneshot. Happy New Years!
Mekon-chan chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Very cute! I loved it! The ending was kinda cheesy, but I guess that's the best way to end this one-shot. Overall, great job!
Corey R chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Wonderfully written, stays engaging. Rather fleshed out, and the sections are arranged and crafted masterfully.

Good Job!
Phoenixofdarkness62 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Aww, that's a sweet story for Kiki! All of the little touches like Tombo's googles and Kiki clause were well done. I really enjoyed it and great job. :)
AnimeFanatic5602 chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
I have very fond memories of this movie. Thank you for writing this.
Thescarredman chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Don't know the characters or the fandom, but I liked the story anyway. As always, your craftmanship is a cut above. Merry Christmas!