Reviews for Choosing my Own Fate
Femalefan chapter 10 . 9/16
Another error is that in this chapter you say that Sirius left everything to Harry yet in the last one you have Sirius and Remus enter the Hospital Wing and meet Mila.
Femalefan chapter 6 . 9/16
You should also get a beta.
Femalefan chapter 5 . 9/16
The one thing you need to do is go back and work on continuity. In this chapter you reference Sirius' near death (5th year) which would mean Harry is a 6th year. Yet earlier you wrote that Harry was 17 and Dumble's near death and Slughorn's memory of Horcruxes in 6th year.
Thorilian chapter 10 . 9/14/2014
More please I would like to see where you go with this.
kjhjljnljn chapter 10 . 4/2/2014
great story, please continue. will harry and severus marry? will harry be pregnant? will harry get his money back? will ther be more dumbledork bashing? please conyinue
DevoraDeath chapter 10 . 10/18/2013
luv it! u have to add more
K chapter 10 . 10/3/2013
More!
13girlsrule chapter 10 . 9/9/2013
i love it!
animelvr16 chapter 10 . 8/27/2013
I really like this story and I can't wait to see what happens next, so please post the next chapter soon!
Demoninmysoul chapter 7 . 7/6/2013
A minor problem with age and year. You said at the beginning that Harry's 17, so he could leave the Dursleys and mentioned Dumbles' 'almost death'. Now he is 16 in his 6th year... I suggest you change the start by only statingthat Harry had enough and make him use only wandless magic outside school.
My Alternate Reality chapter 10 . 1/8/2013
Great story
Azrael Jinsei chapter 10 . 9/8/2012
This is really good. Please write more soon. And thank you for writing what you already have.
yugiyamisex4eva chapter 9 . 9/3/2012
thats so sweet but damn i knew dumbledick was cruel but a defenseless injured 6 year old
yugiyamisex4eva chapter 8 . 9/3/2012
oh boy things are really getting good
yugiyamisex4eva chapter 7 . 9/3/2012