Reviews for Ungodly Hours of the Morning
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Oh look. I ship this now.
How strange. If someone asked me before if I shipped this pairing I would have told them I'd more likely eat a slab of cardboard. But dear god if they aren't perfect.
Blonde Sunflower lover chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Weird as heck but, awesome! Don't underestimate Ivy.
newyorkersteph0804 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I never imagined I'd enjoy a Ivy/Scarecrow fic, but you proved me wrong :)
wingofpain chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
yeah, john lennon was great (rip).
And thus Crane was tentacle rape...kidding
It was really well written and i think you make me like this pairing.
need4lov chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
you should do a catwoman crane break-in that would be funny
WhySoSerious1992 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
heh, giggity
suchamystery chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
This is a wonderful story. Your descriptions are wonderful, and you kept the characters perfectly in character. I don't particularly like the idea of an Ivy/Scarecrow pairing, but you made it believable and enjoyable enough. I really wish I had more to say, because a story like this really deserves a long, thought-filled review, but I can really only repeat that this is a wonderful story.
scarlett onyx chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
this is so awesome! 'that finger was migrating again' lol i love your stories!
Nightmare1 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
...I think I absolutely love you.

This fic was cute and funny, and with two of my favorite characters. Who, oddly enough, could work romantically.

I think the only real thing that bugged me is the dialogue had a few minor OOC moments, but they were easily forgiven. Especially when I got to the ending. 3
MidnightThief15 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Haha. Gave me a good laugh. :D Never though about this pairing either, but I liked it. Good job. :D
Kevin J. Chilson chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
I know this might sound weird but i really enjoyed this story im a huge fan of both scarecrow and . I even made my own holloween costume keep on writing.
Saeth Ceirwyn chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
While I'm aware comic-Crane is no pushover, I really like your more BTAS take on him. He's an adorable sort of insecure man-child (very mature in some respects but immature in others). I like that Crane's afraid of nearly everything and views it with cat-like suspicion.

Ivy seems to be keeping him as a pet ala Joker & Harley, which kind of makes sense. He's the kind of male that she would actually like being around, and he's the sort that wouldn't be focused entirely on her physical appearance.

I admit, I have a real soft spot for the more geeky Batman villains like Mad Hatter, Scarecrow, and Penguin. They seem so ignored and unloved when they're really fun characters.
Technobabble1 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
I liked it.

Though I got to wonder, why do you make Scarecrow everyone's chewtoy in your stories. If you checked his entry on the batman wiki, batman./wiki/Scarecrow, he's actually pretty formidable.

Don't mean to sound like a fanboy, and trust me your portrayal of him is light-years more entertaining than what I would normally write, but still as a fan of the character, I'd really love to see him portayed as a little more hardcore.
Riddlespawn chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
I personaly loved this story, it was adorable! I actualy recently became a fan of Scarecrow/Poison Ivy and there are so few of us out there. I think you portray both of them so excellently, especialy Jonathon(I loves him so!). I'm very glad you wrote this and would LOVE to see more. I'm in the process of writing some Scary/Ivy of my own, but a gal needs inspiration, ya know?
J-Horror Girl chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
You know, I've often thought that Ivy and Spooky could have a good working relationship. Mutual interests in exotic toxins, backgrounds in science, loathing of all things bat-like and Joker-related. It might work...