Reviews for Yeah, My Best Friend Is A Dragon, So What?
sana12419 chapter 12 . 7/26
I know it has been more than 2 years since you last updated, but I really would lke to know what happens next. I would be so wonderful if you could find the time to upload the nest chapter. :D
bumblebebe chapter 12 . 8/15/2014
I know it's been over a year, but I really hope you update soon! Your writing is beautiful and I think you capture Jane and Gunther perfectly. Jane's lack of comprehension of jester's feelings for her is always amusing and frustrating, that ballad was so obviously about her it was depressing. Anyways, I really do hope you update!
Ekhoe chapter 12 . 6/17/2014
Please don't give up on this story. This is the most beautiful piece of written art that I've seen in a very long time.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/2/2014
Update soon. It's good. The jester being jealous is interesting, how he approaches Jane and she does not catch on. Gunther smiling at this after seeing Jester and Jane, he knows how Jester feels?
Ekhoe chapter 12 . 3/28/2014
I still check in every week. Please don't give up on this story.
Ravenbigfan23 chapter 12 . 3/3/2014
Please write more
TheWordOfTheWise chapter 12 . 1/19/2014
Beautiful chapter! Truly a work of art.
bluestargirl1 chapter 10 . 1/16/2014
I decided to reread this story and I fell in love with the way that you wrote it, I'd love to see an update soon. Please do continue writing this. You do a good job with writing the characters and developing them. I'd like to see a bit more description though. But amazing job! :)
Le soleil brille pas pour toi chapter 12 . 1/15/2014
Duuuuude you've gotta update. This is by far my favourite JatD story on this site and I can't bear to see it go unfinished. (Not that I'm one to talk with my half-dozen abandoned stories, but like, whatever man.) And, as overdue as this is, awesome job taking up my challenge! It's pretty terrifying to step out of your comfort zone but how else will you grow as a writer? So yeah, kudos for that, and I look forward to your next update!
twine zen chapter 12 . 1/1/2014
Your fic is intresting I stayed up late after work just to finish reading it. I hope to read even more in the future.
CeCeRox chapter 12 . 12/9/2013
I love this story. Reading this has inspired me and I hope this review has inspired you to continue
LyNguyen05 chapter 12 . 11/30/2013
"'You loonies!' Dragons roar was boisterous as he crashed into the wall."
Such a good story! No kissy-kiss yet though ;-;
I shall wait for the next update.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/26/2013
Loving this story please update
itte'sasprite chapter 11 . 10/1/2013
As usual, excellent re read. Though I hope you may update your ficlet a little more?:) I can't review chapter 12 again, oh well
Ekhoe chapter 12 . 8/8/2013
Please write more/update soon! It's been almost 5 months, but I check back every week!