Reviews for Yeah, My Best Friend Is A Dragon, So What?
Kyra4 chapter 15 . 9/17
Oh my... holy... I am just... exhausted right now from both of their duels, the one with the swords and the one with the words, happening at the same time and so... wrenching and intense and just... I'm wrung out. Just completely emotionally wrung out, I feel like I was involved, I mean literally, in that scene, I think I was breathing as hard as they were because I was so... so... IN it!

Wow. I have rarely if ever seen it done better, the author pulling the reader into the scene like that. Kudos to you!

God, he's so damaged and hurt and broken, and he so desperately wants to be whole, and he doesn't know how, not even how to take the first, tiny step. He's so trapped. Oh, Gunther! :(

And he so desperately wants JANE, I still believe that, I always will! Not wants her as in wants to... ahem... you know (although I'm sure he wouldn't mind that either, I mean he IS a guy) but "wants" her more as in... needs her to live.

There's been so little that's wholesome and pure and good in his life. Oh my God I think he actually thought she might deliberately harm him! "I was not sure suddenly if he had ever trusted anyone not to hurt him, once ever. The thought dug into my soul, toothy and vicious."

Mine too, Jane. Mine too.
Kyra4 chapter 13 . 9/17
"He scowled vaguely." I don't know. Something about that visual... I just really, really like it. REALLY like it. And it's very, very Gunther. Just scowling off into thin air, I imagine.

But now onto the important stuff:

Wha... but... Gunther... Jester... Dudes! What the actual [BLEEP]!?

Gah! Men! Honestly! What is WRONG with the male half of the population?! Unless Pepper is...? No. Pepper would never make something like that up.

Damn it.
Kyra4 chapter 7 . 9/17
Oh geez! Ouch! Ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch!

"If you need to squeeze something, at least use my hand." OMG I love these two. Love love love them, always and in all ways! But I most especially love them as they are being forced to come to grips with what they actually mean to each other and how much they care. It is so gratifying to watch, especially when done well!

Awesome banter in earlier chapters by the way! D

"Of course, Princess. Very careful." His whole heart is behind those words, even though Jane can't tell that (yet?) I love that boy!
Naomi Riddle chapter 15 . 9/8
This was beautifully done! The emotion soared off the page, and I always felt as if I was in the moment. Your descriptive prowess has truly blossomed since '09, my friend. Your diction strikes at the heart of meaning, always perfectly poignant and ever so soft and subtle when it matters most. Then, in the heat of the moment, the action takes flight! My heart pounded the entire time.

I adored Gunther's reaction to Jane confronting him (both times, but especially there at the end), because it really showed his broken character at this point. Jane's reaction, too, was heartbreaking but so in-character.

All in all, a most wonderful job!
SunRise19 chapter 15 . 9/6
Wow...what a chapter! I love the duel! Great work here! Loved this! It was a really interesting chapter. I hope to read more asap but I understand how busy life can be.
Oh My Gosh! I literally want to just scream forever! (in a good way!) I cannot wait to see what will happen next!
GhibliGirl91 chapter 15 . 9/6
Yesssssssssss. YEEESSSSSSS! I need my Gunther Breech ANGST. He didn't trust anyone not to hurt him *sob*.
Wow I'm emotionally spent right now too. That was incredible but also so frustrating. I just want them to make up already ;)
I love this so much and can't wait for the next update! It makes my day whenever I see the notification in my inbox
Jojojojo chapter 15 . 9/5
This is possibly the most beautifully written thing I have ever read. I will literally weep when chapter 16 comes out !
Kitten chapter 15 . 9/5
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH THE TENSION I CAAAAAAAAANT
Lily chapter 14 . 9/5
Ah! I want to see more!
SunRise19 chapter 14 . 8/29
Aww...Poor jane! *growls at Gunther and Jester* Dragon is so going to want to roast both of them! That quote from miss matched comes to mind, "How dare you toy with Jane's like like like this!" Or; is the word mess? I'm not sure lol..
Great chapter! I do wonder if Gunther knows (like Jester) that Jane knew about the bet? This is an interesting plot! Gunther deserved that hit!
I do wonder, if Jane will ask for advice? So much for her to figure out and all that! After all, Sir Theodore would have to notice something off and Jane's dismissive, "I'm fine," would not suit the wise knight.
I'm certainly not telling you what to do..I'm sure no matter how the chapters go it'll be awesome! Alass, please allow me one more comment. I was thinking about the episode, "a thing of beauty," where the queen ruens her picture and the scene where she speaks and kind of (I think) opens up to Jane. I always thought that scene very sweet and even noble for the queen to do. Perhaps Jane, could do the same if the queen approaches her on her downed mood? Jane is not as hidden (emotionally) as she thinks she is. These are just my thoughts of course and like I said I am in No Way telling you what to do. I look forward to reading more ASAP! I'm loving this!
itte'sasprite chapter 14 . 8/27
You're back! You're back! This makes me so happy. And I still absolutely love how Gunther treats her. And in the chapter! I didn't expect the kiss chapter to be.. somewhat angsty? Awwwwww your story always make me squeal with happiness.

Welcome back! I'll look forward to the next chapter!
This...was...gah! So intense, so dramatic, and so, so, so wonderfully fulfilling! Jane's reactions were perfectly in character, and I loved how Jester saw that she had been crying. Though I'm surprised Dragon didn't go all ferocious-daddy on Jester simply for Jester being the one whom Dragon saw with a crying Jane, I suppose the shock of seeing her like that and his concern for her overrode his roast 'im instincts haha. I like her spending the night with Dragon; they need some time together, and Jane needs a friend she can really talk to. I am curious, however, about how Dragon is going to react to hearing about Gunther and Jester. It wouldn't surprise me, however, if Jane "forgot to mention" a few details ;) Oh, I just want to scoop her up and squeeze her in a hug, the poor girl. Also, I'm really looking forward to seeing Gunther again hehe.
GhibliGirl91 chapter 14 . 8/25
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSS! I don't even care that she bolted. It was still good. Prefer it to choirs of angels singing and petals raining from the ceiling anyway.