Reviews for Jacob Marley's Christmas Carol
al mcwhiggin 1999 chapter 19 . 11/29/2013
Very good story!
aworldofmyimagination chapter 18 . 11/12/2010
That was great! I always thought that Marley might have gotten something for helping Scrooge! Thanks for writing.
SunRise19 chapter 17 . 1/3/2010
Aww, what a great ending! I loved it! I wonder if you'll be writing anymore "A Christmas Carol," stories? Thank you so much for writing this, it was a great read! I really enjoyed it..I'm so glad that Fred found out about Marley being his real father..wonderful job! And, I also liked what you had happen to Bob's wife..her most likely having a baby girl..great job! I loved this story! I look forward to more stories from you! I just hope it's from a fandom I know..lol..great job!
SunRise19 chapter 16 . 1/2/2010
Aww, what a sweet story! I loved it! I wonder though, is it complete or not? I'm just asking cause it wasn't marked as complete..will you be updating it? This story is wonderful, awesome job! I loved reading it!
SunRise19 chapter 15 . 1/2/2010
That was an awesome chapter..i'm onto reading the next one!
Firelord Lionheart chapter 2 . 1/1/2010
English isn't your native language, is it? There are a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes here, but the concept of the story seems interesting. I suggest you find a beta reader to proofread your work.
SunRise19 chapter 14 . 12/29/2009
This was a great chapter! I do wonder, what everyone's reactions will be whenever Scrooge reforms himself. Great job! Of course, I do know Fred and bob's reactions..but I do wonder how the others (meaning the spirits and Fan and Jacob..) will react to seeing Ebenezer all joyful and loving..

I look forward to an update, this story is brilliant I wish it had more reviews!
SunRise19 chapter 13 . 12/27/2009
This was a great chapter! I really enjoyed it..just one thing though, the two children are named Ignorance and Want..I'm not the best at spelling iether..do you have spell checker on your computer? I use it constantly in my writings.

P.S. I will get back to you on the chapter about Jacob's parents, and I also wanted to tell you I'll be writing something for ACC soon so if you want you can keep an eye out for it!
SunRise19 chapter 12 . 12/26/2009
aww, what a sweet chapter! I hope you will continue this even though Christmas is over after the new year..great job here! I love this story, it's awesome! It's worth every review it gets! More people should review this!
SunRise19 chapter 11 . 12/26/2009
This was a great chapter! Well done, I love it!
SunRise19 chapter 10 . 12/26/2009
That was a great chapter! So, some time during a year Fan and Jacob were able to conceve Fred..aww, so sweet! I loved this chapter, it was neat seeing Jacob's Christmas pasts.

Although, I have to point out one thing; in earlier chapters, Marley came from not a good home and his mom had died and his father had become abusive towards him. You may want to go back and fix that. Perhaps you could make it so perhaps his father wasn't abusive but maybe just harsh with him? I'm not sure..this is still a good story though..I'm onto reading more!
SunRise19 chapter 9 . 12/26/2009
This was a great chapter! I wonder, do you have this memorized or are you reading from a script or something? I'm just curious..since I know the story so well I picked up on that.

You're doing a great job, this is wonderful! I'm off to read more!
SunRise19 chapter 8 . 12/26/2009
What a great chapter! I really enjoyed this, wonderful job!

I'm onto reading the next chapters! I didn't get a chance to watch ACC, the one with George Scott in it yet but I will..I saw the one with Jim Carry and I thought it was great!

Well, onto reading more!
SunRise19 chapter 6 . 12/18/2009
What does, "B y: Leah Walentosky," mean?

I'm just writing that you posted this chapter twice..just saying..and, I noticed you fixed Fan's name..great job!
SunRise19 chapter 5 . 12/17/2009
This is wonderful! I really am enjoying the plot of this story, it's great! I think it's very unique and original..having Fan and Jacob going around to try to find the ghosts of Christmas past, present and future..great job! I can't wait to read more of this wonderful story!

Merry Christmas!