Reviews for Where It All Began
BridieM chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Loved this O/S. Thank you. :D
xshynenstarx chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Aw. The touch about who Angela named her twins after was great. And I love that Charlie knew Bella was watching at the doing and funeral.
cela whitney chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
lovely story, thank you.
liz.scissom chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I really like your style of writing it flows so easily. I must admit I cry when I read your writings, I am able to feel the emotions of the characters. I hope you continue to write more stories I will keep watch.
twivampsalvatore chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
So sad :'(
LAB1 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I'm glad she got to see Charlie one last time and he knew she was there before for his wedding.
Angeldolphin01 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
*grabs a box of tissue* I love it. I cried because it is sad but I love it.
alextraviolet chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Sitting here reading this made me cry. Hate when people have to die but, we all will go one day. Great story
edwards-girl-4-ever chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I enjoyed this, will there be more chapters to it?

I liked the original as well.
tookeeluv chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Beautifully done... thanks for the read.
cullen-lover4ever chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
oh my god! i cried like a baby with this story! it truly toucht me! WOW is al i can say!

grtz
CersiFinallyGotWhatSheDeserved chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
A great story. Very well written.
Caius09 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
That was a sweet O/S. I'm glad she got to say goodbye to Charlie and that noone thought about changing him. I cringe when I come across stories of a changed Charlie, lol. This is how I pictured a possible conclusion to BD down the road. Great work, K!
plr chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
i love charlie and angela!

this story made me cry.
CCBTH chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
dude, you shouldve changed charlie... seriously, this shit was too sad, and the last story was all sad, in fact the sadness outweighed the very few scenes of happy that there were, i mean edward and bella didnt even get to have any detailed moments alone.