Reviews for Are You Sure it Doesn’t Say Arashi?
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 5/21
well arashi means storm, and i guess since Uzumaki is like whirlpool... arashi just goes along with the nameing scheme... kinda like how Sakumo means fields while kakashi means scarecrows. scarecrows scare crows in those fields.

lol Jiraiya caught in a gay bar. tsunade and the third are gonna never let him live it down.
AllBlue.is.myNinjaWay chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
"I hate you both." Oh teenage Minato XD Great fic yet again!
Wowza48 chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
well, one of the single kanji spellings for Arashi and one of the single kanji spellings for Minato look alike, and the meanings are similar-ish. (Arashi Storm, Minato Harbor/Port) So I guess...
minatochan2 chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
XDDDD Oh my, are all your one-shots this amazing!? I'm pretty new to this site, and the Arashi spam was pretty horrific for me since... I'm a Minatooooo (;/A/;) Fangirl.
Lovely story all the same!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
I would believe that, and it works, so let's go with this as being canon.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
I'll admit I'm pretty new to the fandom, but I've never read any fics where the fourth Hokage is called Arashi instead of Minato. If he came up at all he was either Minato, or just always called the Yondaime or the Fourth. I have read a few where Arashi was his "true name" though. And in those it was in some kind of "celestial tongue" type thing. Maybe that's a fan explanation for the incomprehensible scribble?
Jkittycat chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I have yet to see Arashi...then again, I haven't been in the fandom long. I DO have bad memories of a fanfic that said his father was named "Ken"...and I'm not even kidding.
Loving all of your Naruto fanfics so far after migrating to them from your HP!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
very good
Kage no Ryunin chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I totally agree. Minato sounds so much cooler XD!
Shiore Yashagoro chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I remember the infamous "Arashi Kazama" conspiracy. The scroll really did have gibberish written in next to Naruto's name, but the fanon cannot be stopped. Go figure. I even hoaxed a Kishimoto interview with Absolute Anime as a party to said conspiracy once. :D
Alpenwolf chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
even with the note or probably because of the note it is hilarious
1234dghgfj chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
LOL1 nice again really good
Raj8 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
this made me laugh I think I read this before but I apparently did not review great jb it was really funny.
RisingMist chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
LOL! Awesome!
timing chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
... I have been reading your Naruto stories one by one, and favoriting each. I feel kind of stupid for doing that, but every one I read is so fun! You capture the characters as people, and you flirt with the parody genre without being slapstick (and while keeping a plot line.) Thanks for the lovely stories.