Reviews for The Final Conflict
kilroyactual117 chapter 10 . 11/20/2016
Damn. Great story.

Over all, I'd like to say this captured the essence of the G.I. Joe cartoons well while mixing in the better elements of the comics. It drew an element of seriousness and the reality of death from the comics, while still being just as over the top as the cartoons(not that the comics aren't over the top XD). I really was worried for the characters while reading this. I was honestly expecting you to kill them all off at the end. You really captured the terror and confusion of death on the battlefield well, while not losing the fact that G.I. Joe is meant to be, at best, terribly unrealistic.

I also loved what you did with Scarlett and Snake Eyes. I've always loved their relationship, but it really played out well here. I really felt for them and I felt for Snake Eyes when he finally told Scarlett how he felt.

Anyway. Fun read. Good job all around.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/19/2015
Fuck man all the joes dying. Fuuuuck. Thats some serious shit.
owen chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
awesome\weird I think scarlett is starting to hook up with duke
Guest chapter 4 . 5/23/2013
Aww poor Lifeline... He's so cute (probably not what you're going for, but that's just my personal opinion). Great fic, I look forward to reading more :)
Bronwynn chapter 10 . 8/24/2011
This was an amazing fanfiction story. I absolutely love the storyline - a perfect mixture of drama and a love story. The connection you developed between Scarlett and Snake Eyes was extraordinary. I really enjoyed reading this one.
DESIGNER chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Just: WOW please keep writing, your scarlett and snake eyes stories are the best.
Lunacharm chapter 10 . 2/15/2008
Gasp! I love it love it love it love it!

Snake-eyes and Scarlett are without a doubt the perfect couple and you just wrote a perfect story about them. Thanks!
4-6-0-1-7-0-4 chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
So you have Scarlett in love with Duke... and then out of the blue she loves Snake-Eyes... talk about bad stupid writing. We (not including you) don't get enough SnakeEyes and Scarlett love stories from the comic books and not enough at fanfic at all. And when I say "not including you" I don't believe you’re a Snake Eyes and Scarlett fan. Not a real one that is. You somehow think you can be a SnakeEyes/Scarlett and a Duke/Scarlett fan... some fan you are
trecebo chapter 10 . 6/25/2005
Whoa! Scarlett as the CO! This was a ride as well. I like how you brought them together. It was well planned and thought out. I dislike it when it doesn't make sense. And yours did. Cool. Rock on, dude.
The 2004 Colton Awards chapter 10 . 6/17/2003
Congratulations! You have been nominated for the Best Action Series in the Coltons.

Best wishes,

The Staff of the Coltons
Commanderkato chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
I remeber chapter 1 from anther fanfic.
amarie5 chapter 10 . 5/26/2003
it's my new favorite storie
tsunami-chan3 chapter 10 . 1/19/2003
So far I think this is my fav because Snake & Scarlett and Mainframe & Zarana are together and Dusty and Cross Country survived...YEAH! Totally LOVE your stories. Thanks for sharing them.
Vespera1 chapter 10 . 10/21/2002
I loved it! The characterizations were excellent, although I thought there should have been a little more work done on the descriptions, but that is just a personal opinion. Keep it up! Now I have to go read your other stuff.
Slayne22 chapter 2 . 8/2/2002
can i just stop here during chapter two and say "Beachhead is dead? Noooooooo!" Beach is my favorite!(pout)
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »