Reviews for What's Your Fantasy?
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Interesting fantasy for Hermione. Nicely done for Dramione!
Dramione762 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
can u write the little naughty bookworm bit
ever afters chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
lol loved the ending
irianaceleste chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Oh Draco, Draco, Draco, Draco! I'd like to read about his naughty fantasy.
NumeralNerd chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I read this a long while ago and came back to it by chance. I cannot remember if I reviewed before, but I will again. OMG I love this. The twist at the end is amazing...I completely forgot what happened at the end, about him actually being the mystery man, so that was amazing!
MissAlexLongbottom chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Umf, I enjoyed this greatly, sexy Dramione times. :D

Luna is so wierd, I just adore her.(:
River in Egypt chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
One helluva job.

Seems to me the best ideas are being written after 2 am, I've encountered a few in that category.

Can't wait for me, keep them coming

Excellent one-shot, thanks

M
elizaye chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I found this story very amusing! I'd guessed that Draco was the "Mystery Man" because this is a Dramione story, after all, but I really liked the way you pulled it off. I would never have guessed that this was written after 2am in the morning, although I do tend to come up with my best ideas in the middle of the night as well.

Great job! :)
dRU chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
fabby, loved it !
desolee chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
hermione, what a kink
elleglo chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
very sexy! well done!
Agnostic Mathematician chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Please write the Naughty Bookworm bit. :)
nina chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
I loved every moment of it !
GalnKay chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Ah! Love it!
KieraB chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Oh I love this story! Its so... real. Sorry, can't find another word for it. But I like the way you made her scared when Draco first came in and "attacked" her, in most stories I have read they just go with it and like it, but in real life, I think that if someone did something like that (even if you had said it was a fantasy) you would freak out and get scared until you realize that its not real. Now I'm going to check out your other stories )
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »