Reviews for Congratulations...I'm sorry."
iluvaqt chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
Delving into the unknown. This is something that never crossed my mind before. But so true. A thousand thoughts can plague your mind in the space of a single moment. A very accurate picture of what I'm sure Alec could have been thinking at that very moment. Awesome short.
technetium chapter 1 . 1/24/2002
very nice
coolchick207 chapter 1 . 1/23/2002
I really hate that guy sometimes... keep up the good work. kisses, coolchick
Moonshadow chapter 1 . 1/21/2002
I have always wondered why he didn't pull the trigger. It never made sense until now. Definitely something to think about.
Jewls13 chapter 1 . 1/20/2002
sigh, pari, you are a godsend. Lovely
Amy Lock chapter 1 . 1/20/2002
Awesome, Pari, as always. I thought the exact same thoughts while watching Berrisford Files. My mind slipped back to Designate This and Proof of Purchase and I thought about Alec. About why he hesitated and why he didn't seem as thrilled as he should be. But especially about the scene in PoP where Max tells him to leave. The anguish on his face was heartbreaking, and he seemed like he wanted to die. I understand that scene a little better now, b/c he would realize that he had stolen from Max and Logan what had been stolen from him and Rachel. And it was his fault. No wonder he felt so bad. Congratulations and I'm sorry...for everything, I could see him saying that, or at the very least thinking it. Poor Alec, he's had such a horrible life. Great job. Luv Amy.
Kyre chapter 1 . 1/20/2002
Oooh, I like this. Not only is it well-done, but I hadn't thought about connecting Berrisford to DT. You make a good point and I'm going to think about that for a while.
Kara chapter 1 . 1/20/2002
Powerful, poignant, and kick-ass as usual, Serena. Your drabbles are way too cool. :)
Donna Lynn chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
Interesting...that's all I can say at the moment.