Reviews for My Heart
almac1991 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
freaking beatiful!

i loved it!

your are an aweomse writer!
Ms. Estella Black chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Wow. Never be sorry a story's long lol. It was pretty great.
SG1SamFan chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
LOL at your A/N! No need to apologize for long things when they are *good* long things. I liked the stream-of-consciousness style. :-D Thanks for posting!
Linny chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Ah, this was absolutely fantastic. You highlighted all of my favorite parts of the series! I especially loved the "dark side" of Hatter you threw in there. :)! Please coninute to make more, it was awesome!
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
i loved it dARK hatter sexy wouldn't mind a guy protecting me like that

maria
schnook chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
GASP... i LOVED this show! I watched it online only yesterday (it wasnt on TV here in Australia, which sucked) and LOVE the Mad Hatter *dreamy sigh*...now i want to watch tin man, these remakes are so good! (just like this story - it was really cute)!

lol i loved it when hatter said "mad as a box of frogs"

classic.

Xedra chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Oh this is lovely lovely lovely! Very nice to see the whole thing though Hatter's eyes. :D
tripwatcher2 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Great take on Hatter's point of view/mindset!
Random Romantasist 999 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Aww! I 3 this! "Sexy Oyster"? LOL LOVE YA HATTER!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
I am SUCH a SUCKER for romance stories. And Hatter having a dark side makes it even that much more tempting. Doesn't help that Andrew Lee Potts (the actor that played Hatter) is cute.

Keep writing!
Murphy's Caitie Girl chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Very nice. I've been looking for a couple days for something like this. The miniseries was great, and I'm glad I found fiction for it!
Drop Your Oboe chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Goodness, no. Don't apologize for the length. I'm glad it's all there.

"Of course! I’m competing with a prince!"

And not just a prince, but The prince. Her boyfriend. Ouch. I'm glad I'm not the only one who spotted that, as well. And it goes with this...

"I grab a stick, moving to defend Alice, but each word slices into me and I drop the stick, already beaten. Because he’s right; why would she choose me?"

Poor crushed Hatter. Even though he's so obviously earmarked as the one she ends up with, almost from the beginning, don't you think? I suppose there's only so much you can do in four hours.

Thanks for sharing. )
Socratic Irony chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
No worries.

Lengthie fics are all the more fun.

]
Rox chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Too cute! I tell you, I have been an Alice/Hatter shipper for a while now, and ALICE just made me freak.

Lovely story!
Selena Marie Weasley chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
I LOVED IT! Absolutley loved it! Alice and Hatter are so cute! Write more!