Reviews for Jigsaw
SailorPikaAngel chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I absolutely love the idea of Blair in the Harry potter world! And I like how strong yet vulnerable she is, facing possible death from Draco but loving the child she ha with him. I was a bit sad to hear him killed off but that at the end she has gained some peace. But I'm a sucker for redemption stories and would LoVE LoVE LOVE to read a redeemed story about how a pregnant Blair or an innocent Blair who fell in love with him could redeem him back to the light. I enjoyed this piece since it IS more realistic. Everything is not always sunshine and rainbows and you do have to make the best of what you are given, but I always loved how Blair believed in fairy tales and in love and romance. Hope to see a new or update fic soon!
A chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
This is brilliant :), though so sad..., but I love it even more because of it :)
QueenBee10 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Loved it
temptedbycookies chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
brilliant piece of work. i love your style of throwing in canon (Draco cursing Hermione, Serena dating Krum) in a sly wink-nudge-nudge kind of way. loved it.
EmRosey chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Wow.. Just, wow. I browsed Harry Potter/Gossip Girl on the off chance, not thinking I'd find much, because they are (apart from LOST) my ultimate favourite fandoms. And honestly? Just wow. That was AMAZING. Your writing is flawless.. The story was amazing. I just don't know what to say! WOW! Well worth the read, and deffinately favourited!
blairwitch chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
read your other story and it was great. this one, though...blew my mind away.
kara c chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
beautiful :) i almost cried - it's utterly tragic. loved the characterisation of Draco; he's just a boy thrust into the Dark Arts too fast without a proper family to ground him. If he'd known, maybe things would be different...maybe you could do an alternate ending? *hint hint*
human28 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Very well-written. It was interesting how you've made the cast of GG all Purebloods and still managed to capture their characters perfectly - Nate marrying a Muggle, Chuck to a Veela. Job well done!
Seph Meadowes chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Wow...I'm stunned. I really don't know what to say. It was well-written of course as anything you write usually is. But sad stories always depress me. I couldn't help wish for a happy ending. It may be the dreamer in me but it's true.
drowning in technicolor dreams chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
this story is just...fantastic

terrifyingly fantastic

and i'm starting to sound british...

i'm sorry, in my mind i talk in british when i read harry potter...

i was never one for crossover ships, but this one's amazing...

and dark in just the right places :)
JClayton chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
I've read some other Blair/Draco stories but there are some details of this one that I feel are better than in the others- you'vce made her a pureblood- I think a real crossover between the two would result in this and it just sort of fits them. And their tragic end makes a lot more sense too but I like that he makes that one last gesture, it's sweet in a Draco/twisted way... even if I can imagine Narcissa being a mite peeved.

Plus Blair dating Harry- I think this was a nice little detail to add to the general story plus I kinda hate Harry/Ginny so whatever/whoever breaks them up pleases me.
brainchild chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
This was wonderful and so very, very different. I think you caught Blair's voice and attitude.
mystripedskirt chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
I LOVED THIS.

Everything is wonderful. It's sort of dark, but not too dark, and I'm pretty sure that doesn't make any sense, but I enjoyed it all the same.

First of all, I'm pretty sure you're the first to make Blair a pureblood. Most just have her muggle (and by most, I mean the other two stories, if even that) and it was a nice change to see. I can definitely see Constance/St. Jude's as a secret Hogwarts type deal. Blair would be a Slytherin, surely.

I like that Blair got pregnant and named the baby Lucretia. That just seems like a very scaryish pureblood name, like Morticia (Addams, lol), Narcissa, or Bellatrix. I love it very much.