Reviews for Forget the Flowers
Doni chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Very moving.
tryal-and-airror chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
I really enjoyed this. I think you did great with Kirk. It was a really private moment that we never really get to see, and I think it worked very well. Great work.

Tryal
Jeanca chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
It's so sweet how Spock is calming Jim.

I'm totally for a Tarsus IV Story!

Love your writing!
Greenhemoglobin chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Gahh ...it strikes me as ironic that pretty flowers were the mens undoing. But anyways great oneshot!
lilsteves chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
This was a very touching story. I absolutely loved it. Spock is so tender towards Jim.

I looked up the Vulcan translation because I had to know exactly what Spock was saying, but you didn't get the word "flowers" right according to my dictionary. Sakal is a Vulcan word, but it means "testicles". He he. "Svai" is the word "flower". Just thought you should know!
May Eve chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
I actually found it rather refreshing to read a bit of fluffy but sad. And I adore the last bit with the Vulcan, especially the final line. Poignant. As for writing Kirk...am I the only one a little concerned with the fact that you're more comfortable writing the emotionless alien than the human? -winks- Just a thought. Nicely done once more.
EygptianFireFly chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
I like your story. I love how Spock took charge. If you don't mind my asking, where did you find the Vulcan translation?
storyshark2005 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
I love this so hard...

my favorite part was the little exchange with spock and uhura...'is this of grave importance?' ...'no?' and spock releasing the switch. BRILLIANT! E!

I just watched 'the apple' the other day, and thought it very interesting how concerned kirk was, and i love seeing spock comfort him a little. i wish the tv series was more angsty, but i am a slut for angst. :) this was perfect. adding it to favorites!

thanks for writing!

storyshark
Siriusly Loopy chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
What does Spock say to Jim in Vulcan?
bulletproofweeks chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Peachly, you are my favorite Star Trek writer. I enjoy all your stories immensely and this one is no exception. Fantastic, beautiful, and simply awe-inspiring! You are amazingly talented and you handle the characters masterfully!

I look forward to any of your updates/stories in the future!
apenforyourthoughts chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Beautiful. And Sad. But Beautiful:;_; )
Fernsfairie chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Well done. More angst then I usually read, but still good.

Fern Rose
Dew the Do chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
That was awesome. I felt all warm and cuddly reading it:)
circa divide chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
This was really good! I would love to read more from you!
Alphabet Face chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Indeed, you did not BS the Vulcan, such lovely words from Spock. This was adorable, and I'm glad Banbi-V "asked" you to write this. Very Nice. :3