Reviews for Our Fate
musicbean2 chapter 1 . 11/14
dead! i died
Lora Perry chapter 1 . 7/7/2014

And Blaire gets her happy ending, and Bruce is perfect for her, and woah, sneak attack Covenant cameo.

This was just wonderful to read
Leni chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I loved this. There was even a Covenant reference! :) I so wish there was more of Blair learning the Bruce is Batman, but I did love the way you melded the worlds.
Yuyu07 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
It is a good story.
Sera dy Relandrant chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Just exquisitely beautiful. A perfect pairing and wonderfully written!
ehqueue chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
You are absolutely one of my favourite authors on this site and definitely one of the most consistent. BatmanxGossipGirl is genius - I think there's only one other like it and it is just like yours. I just wanted to thank you for writing!
Stella296 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Two years and I still read this story sometimes. I love it so much. I wish you'd write another crossover like that.
goonies chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I don't know what I was expecting but in the end I rly enjoyed this. Who would've known? The NY socialite and the millionaire playboy! I rly like this pairing and you're a great writer!
smlotrfan chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Loved it, write more please
alexceasar chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Very nice. Good job.
flipped chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
i don't know where to start. this is too awesome for words.

bruce and blair? THIS didn't even enter my imagination. it was a "fresh" read. it was so out there but still right. plus the reference to the covenant! i love the cast too (even though the movie plot was awful). continue the great job!
LadyDream3512 chapter 1 . 3/19/2010

I don't know why I like crack/crossover pairings with Blair but..well, I just do :3
Han Qing chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Aw, well that's a nice taste of something different. :3

Bruce/Blair is an intriguing couple; I have little knowledge of the Batman universe outside of The Dark Knight and cartoons I watched when I was younger, but they fit remarkably well and you do a great job writing them together. They're both so sophisticated and glamorous, in a sort of dark way, haha.

As you mentioned at the bottom of the story, you didn't really mention Batman that much; I was hoping for a little more of that, but after reading the footnote on the bottom (and rereading this), it seems to fit a little better, even if it feels a bit awkwardly tacked on the end.

Hope you write some more lovely crossover pairings. :3
bb chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
loved it. great writing
bklyangel chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
OMFG I so need a sequel to this!