Reviews for Our Fate
Lora Perry chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
I JUST REALLY LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS.

And Blaire gets her happy ending, and Bruce is perfect for her, and woah, sneak attack Covenant cameo.

This was just wonderful to read
Leni chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I loved this. There was even a Covenant reference! :) I so wish there was more of Blair learning the Bruce is Batman, but I did love the way you melded the worlds.
Yuyu07 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
It is a good story.
Sera dy Relandrant chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Just exquisitely beautiful. A perfect pairing and wonderfully written!
ehqueue chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
You are absolutely one of my favourite authors on this site and definitely one of the most consistent. BatmanxGossipGirl is genius - I think there's only one other like it and it is just like yours. I just wanted to thank you for writing!
Stella296 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Two years and I still read this story sometimes. I love it so much. I wish you'd write another crossover like that.
goonies chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I don't know what I was expecting but in the end I rly enjoyed this. Who would've known? The NY socialite and the millionaire playboy! I rly like this pairing and you're a great writer!
smlotrfan chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Loved it, write more please
alexceasar chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Very nice. Good job.
flipped chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
i don't know where to start. this is too awesome for words.

bruce and blair? THIS didn't even enter my imagination. it was a "fresh" read. it was so out there but still right. plus the reference to the covenant! i love the cast too (even though the movie plot was awful). continue the great job!
LadyDream3512 chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
VERY VERY INTERESTING. I LOVE IT! 3

I don't know why I like crack/crossover pairings with Blair but..well, I just do :3
Han Qing chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Aw, well that's a nice taste of something different. :3

Bruce/Blair is an intriguing couple; I have little knowledge of the Batman universe outside of The Dark Knight and cartoons I watched when I was younger, but they fit remarkably well and you do a great job writing them together. They're both so sophisticated and glamorous, in a sort of dark way, haha.

As you mentioned at the bottom of the story, you didn't really mention Batman that much; I was hoping for a little more of that, but after reading the footnote on the bottom (and rereading this), it seems to fit a little better, even if it feels a bit awkwardly tacked on the end.

Hope you write some more lovely crossover pairings. :3
bb chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
loved it. great writing
bklyangel chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
OMFG I so need a sequel to this!
Lita - not logged in so I can chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
comment again!

Great ending! I loved how she found out and didnt say anything about it just gave her support that was awesome!#

D