Reviews for The King of the Underworld
Fireminer chapter 16 . 6/16/2013
A story with good plot. Too bad it hasn't been finished. Hope you can continue this in a foreseeable future!
Axya chapter 16 . 4/30/2011
I've read it all again to be able to get back in the mood of the enviroment you created in this fic. This set of fics you wrote, featuring Shun as Hades and Shun AND Hades, has easily won one of the top favourites positions for me. Thanks for writing. Once I read "Rose of death" I'll make sure to let you know my thoughts, as well as on the collection "Moving Forward, Going Backwards" that I've been neglecting. Thanks for coming back to writing. Happy mother's day in advance.

**Hope my review made sense, english is not my forte, and today I'm particularly confused with the language.
andromeda0909 chapter 16 . 2/6/2011
Wow! Awesome work! The ending caught me by surprise but it was great. Glad you finished!
Rihannon chapter 16 . 1/31/2011
Wow, so... you finished this story. Im glad, because I really enjoyed it and was eager to see the conclusion. I’m a bit surprised by the ending, but I didn’t expect less of it. I mean, I had no idea how you would wrap up the thread, poor Shun was deep tangled into a horrible mess. I think is fine you left the final battle to the reader’s imagination, the epilogue is explanative enough to let us make our conclusions. Loved the detail of Shun visiting the other guys, bringing their lost loved ones back to life. I didn’t see that coming!

So, congratulations for finishing ‘The King of the Underworld’. I guess I’ll be reading you soon. Always a pleasure.

Best wishes, Rihannon.
80sforever chapter 11 . 1/12/2011
Without Shun, the whole group is falling apart. He always was the tender one who held things together.
Axya chapter 16 . 1/11/2011
I have to agree it was a sudden ending, but we all know why you did it and I wish you all the happiness in your ife as a mother. Take good care of your son, ok? May you find it in yourself to come back to the fic writing career one day, however long it may take. I've been a reader for 9 years now, yeah, call me crazy. ...grins...Good luck!
teixeira64 chapter 16 . 1/10/2011
Really good fic, the ending was rather abrupt though. Could have been a bit longer, but it was good nonetheless.

Also, what is up with people quitting writing suddenly?
AngelofBeauty88 chapter 16 . 1/9/2011
It is an abrupt ending but I kinda like it. I'm just glad Shun's safe and sound.
Anfitrite-aquarius chapter 13 . 11/30/2010
excelente fic! im looking forward the next chapter, its interesting!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 12 . 11/10/2010
darkacuario chapter 12 . 10/13/2010
Hi...thanks for update soon the chapter and congratulations for you son...a great chapter, very interesting...I will waiting the next...
Darkly curious chapter 12 . 10/12/2010
i like this but you habve a slight issue with tenses. You have used both past and present several times.
Fantasy-Magician chapter 12 . 10/11/2010
awesome chapter! And congrats for your baby
darkacuario chapter 11 . 10/3/2010
Hi...I love this fic, please update soon...I will waiting
Rihannon chapter 11 . 10/3/2010
Hey! How nice to read an update! This is such an enjoyable story. I think you do a great work portraying the characters. Seiya's goofiness is hilarious, of course he would give Hyoga the finger... He,he. And Shun... he breaks my heart, just as it should be.

I also have a Seiya-Hyoga chapter to come, but I don't really sure about how it will be... and I don't know when I'll be able to update.

I hope you're doing fine, has your baby arrived yet? Either way I hope everything is well. Big hugs!